Might be abit off topic, but this regen is from my 2028 holiday'd save. So he's not strickly mine. But just read his biography, sounds so awesome. If he was English and not ginger, he would be God. 8-|

This is my Irish striker I picked up at the beginning of season 2 for Portsmouth and his athletic abilities just kept flying up, was hoping he'd have 20 free kick taking by now though seen as though he had 17 when I signed him, he's my replacement for Nugent this season.

Just spotted this guy when I checked the Brazilian under 23's before my first game but I was just too late, if he doesn't have injury problems this kid is going to be the best player I've ever seen

could be of some use considering I only got 2 "natural" DMs in the squad and both being around 30.

I could post a thousend players from the 2030, I won't, but this one felt a bit special. I just crossed januari 2031 and thought i might started screening for regens down in Afrika. Then I found this guy. The pictures not up to dat, he's joining me when he gets 18

Might be abit off topic, but this regen is from my 2028 holiday'd save. So he's not strickly mine. But just read his biography, sounds so awesome. If he was English and not ginger, he would be God. 8-|

new cantona

Just got this guy, think I should retrain as a striker (despite finishing 3 lol), but would a winger be more suitable?

He'd make a great winger, but you'll need to find a training schedule to improve his crossing his drastically, like by 7-9 points.

This guy is just too good, came thru in my 2nd season as west ham, just helped me get into the champions league in the 4th year! :D

This player isnt mine but will be when I get some money.

Amazing goalkeeper. Look at his comparison to Ochoa and the fact that he is already Brazil's number 1 keeper.

Hoping to get this guy. Argentina regens are crazy. In only two seasons the amount of regens that appeared you could almost build a quality team. Just shame you have to wait till they're 18. Least something to look forward too

can someone tell me if they can see the images clearly?

Agreed, Argie regens are rape.

I should get this guy in 2 years time.

Yeah, Argentina should win the next five WC in my save, around 15 regens that are already good enough for most sides, and I am July 2011.

Indeed. Argentina rape. Hard.

P9ogo.png

here is some off mine two off them from 2010 and one from 2011

Last edited:
Seems like a really good player, shame, I'm Sheffield Wednesday and can't buy all these young starlets! :'(

After fighting for his signature with Inter and Bayer Leverkusen, this young fella is coming to Ukraine!!
(btw, need some advice, is a good idea training him to be a striker?, is just that I have Zezinho in the left side.)

Yeah, Argentina should win the next five WC in my save, around 15 regens that are already good enough for most sides, and I am July 2011.

Are we talking just the Argenitinian leagues or scattered around? Have yet to scout Argentina, am focussing on Brazil atm.

Heres the brilliant kid i fund 6 months before i tok the screenshot, useing him as a ball playing CD... all my scouts says he got a 4.5 star potential and far better than Vidic and Ferdinand... fund him at olympiakos and only costed me 5 million English sterling. he hasne developed yet as i gave him 6 months on the reserves before useing him regularly he really shines, and by far the best regen player i ever fund! cant wait to see the beast he will develop into!

Hes the new Franz Beckenbaur!

Last edited:
Well, I've never seen a regen like this:

wtflolq.jpg

He's a natural Central Defender and is an accomplished Striker.

This is a really weird/fun/awesome player :D