My scout found this guy playing for Sao Paulo! He's 4.5* CA and 5* PA according to my top scouts. This kid is going to walk straight into my team at his age and will be a superstar in years to come! Best thing is looking at his current form, 8 assists, 14 MoM's and an average rating of 8.25!

Doubt I'll find a better player any time soon oO)

paulinhoi.png

I found these 2 personally without the help of scouts when they were both 16. Felix Issah is already labelled as the next Nobby Stiles and they both have played well in the games i've let the play :)

Got offered to me by his agent. Signed him but can't register him because for the MLS's salary cap so I can only play him in cup matches. Chose Italy over Canada and is already the U-19's captain with only 1 cap, and is dubbed the next Materazzi

Lee Law, Leeds Utd

Here's mine. Not bad for a Championship striker. Signed from Ipswich to Leeds, £1.3million.

After a shaky start from the bench, he's scored 6 in 4 games now. 16 years old, and the fans love him!

This kid is one of the best regens i've seen in the history of fm. What do you think?

Just signed this one, currently playing in the u19 squad and learning from villa.
When is the best time to move him to senior?

btw I know the paycheck is way over the value, it was a mistake and then he didn't want to move for less -.-

dont think youve paid too much over the odds, but eh id make him avail for reservers or barca b whatever it is in spain and make sure he's a set free kick and corner taker for the next couple of seasons ;) then maybe blood him a bit in easy games when he's 17/18 (again let him hit the set pieces)

Just got this guy, think I should retrain as a striker (despite finishing 3 lol), but would a winger be more suitable?