Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
should i keep him as stiker or rtrain him to winger if striker shall i use him as complete forward or poacher

should i keep him as stiker or rtrain him to winger if striker shall i use him as complete forward or poacher

id retrain him as an AMC.

i had a guy with similar stats to him in my huddersfield team playing as an AMC and he won many awards because of the amount of goals and assists he got, averaging possibly 1.5-2 goals or assists every game.

his finishing isnt really high enough to be a good striker imo, and his crossing is too low to be a good winger. he seems to be perfect for AMC - attacking midfield>attack

regen.png

A Germany - capped Ukrainian? XD

On topic, amazing mental stats...
Yea not sure why this is from my Database i made a bunch of teams and the AI made players for them he is the biggest ***** I've seen though when I play as Pankrati he loves to knock them in in doubles

Hi guys, this player has good stats but never seems to score (i know hes not the best before that certain member says hes ****)
Any tips on how to play him? you can see his stats at the bottom not one goal!
AntonisZachosProfile_Attributes.png

maybe you're playing him in a role that doesn't suit him or the other possibility is that he hasn't adapted to your team yet, is he a new signing?

maybe you're playing him in a role that doesn't suit him or the other possibility is that he hasn't adapted to your team yet, is he a new signing?
Nope been there 5 years although this is his first season in the first team.. Tried poacher and adv forward and he hasnt scored, really frustrating!

what shall i do with him becauses his got good heading so shall i set him as target man or complete forward

what shall i do with him becauses his got good heading so shall i set him as target man or complete forward
Set his focus training to quickness, or better still make him his own schedule. You should be able to turn him into a good complete forward with the right training/tutoring ect.

Back