Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
These guys are great, especially Nielsen and Astudillo, who are two of the best in the game. The great thing is that Nielsen came through my own academy :D and Astudillo was a lucky find after drawing with a swiss team he was playing for in preseason.

I'm trying to train Astudillo into a DM or a CM, he looks like he would be amazing there. Even though he came 3rd in European Defender of the year.
Maneiro, another one of my regens won it that year!

Nielsen has a PA of 199, and is coming to that mark closely. He has a ridiculously fast development.

Noll I just had to have after he was transfer listed for $7 Million. The best backup keeper in the game, my first being Manuel Neuer, who I bought from Schalke. Who sold Noll to me? Schalke! Where do they get their goalkeepers from lol, they're amazing.

This is what investing in Youth and a great scouting network can get you. What makes it feel better is that I didn't use any other 3rd-party scouting tool.

Last edited:
These guys are great, especially Nielsen and Astudillo, who are two of the best in the game. The great thing is that Nielsen came through my own academy :D and Astudillo was a lucky find after drawing with a swiss team he was playing for in preseason.

I'm trying to train Astudillo into a DM or a CM, he looks like he would be amazing there. Even though he came 3rd in European Defender of the year.

Nielsen has a PA of 199, and is coming to that mark closely. He has a ridiculously fast development.

Noll I just had to have after he was transfer listed for $7 Million. The best backup keeper in the game, my first being Manuel Neuer, who I bought from Schalke. Who sold Noll to me? Schalke! Where do they get their goalkeepers from lol, they're amazing.

This is what investing in Youth and a great scouting network can get you. What makes it feel better is that I didn't use any other 3rd-party scouting tool.
Train Astudillo into a CM. He'll be an absolute BEAST of a Box to Box Midfielder.

Train Astudillo into a CM. He'll be an absolute BEAST of a Box to Box Midfielder.

That's what I was thinking. But the thing is that I don't play with a b-t-b midfielder. I play a standard 4-1-3-2 with one deep-lying playmaker. My offensive side is so overpowered that way, I control the midfield so much that I don't need one.

Wish I could transfer regens across games. He would absolutely rape on my Borussia game.

This Nielsen dude is awesome.. only 19 :D
I also had a similar striker in fm10 in Atletico Madrid.. He managed to get at place in the first team with only 17. Scored 7 goals in his first season as 16-year-old..

just put him on intense tactics and get him tutored by aplayer with high mentals and he shouldbe world class

Jup, that is the plan. I'm gonna let him settle in for a year first so that he learns english and then John Terry can tutor him.

Now I got a $9 Million loan-to-buy offer from Real Madrid for Lars Nielson. ****, Should I sell him?
Got offered 9 Mil up front and then $40 Million if they choose to buy him.

****** ****, Look at Nielsen! :o

Now I got a $9 Million loan-to-buy offer from Real Madrid for Lars Nielson. ****, Should I sell him?
Got offered 9 Mil up front and then $40 Million if they choose to buy him.
I would try to keep him, definitely. Or ask for more. And then buy more regens! :)

Keep him!

He's worth more! :<

Edit:
Especially since he's one of your own!

Last edited:
I would try to keep him, definitely. Or ask for more. And then buy more regens! :)

I could but Nielson is one of those once-in-a-lifetime players by the looks of it. If he's this good by his age I shudder to think what he'd be like at 24.

I could but Nielson is one of those once-in-a-lifetime players by the looks of it. If he's this good by his age I shudder to think what he'd be like at 24.

You won't find anyone even close to his ability for at least the next 20 years of the game.

Stuff Madrid, and get the best of him whilst he's still under contract!

You won't find anyone even close to his ability for at least the next 20 years of the game.

Stuff Madrid, and get the best of him whilst he's still under contract!

I did just that. I told them to shove it.
I mean at 19, with that ability? To come out of my own youth academy, not as an Italian in Fiorentina but as a Dane (My managers nationality)? To break into my CL winning side at age 17. This is his destiny! To become our all-time leader in appearances and goals. :P

Though Jovetic will break the appearance record for sure. Still only 25 and only needs 130 more to go.

pedroromeroprofileattri.png

Not bad for a 19 year old I think

Back