• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
View attachment 126074
got him for free showing great promiss
View attachment 126075
payed 4Mil hope he gets better soon
View attachment 126076
payed 1.7M is becoming a great player. But is not in first team because of Mavimbela
View attachment 126078
1.8M he's just great
View attachment 126077
bought him for 55k
View attachment 126079
2.5M
View attachment 126081
2M
View attachment 126082
3.8M is getting ready for first team
View attachment 126083
4.2M in first team and showing lots of promise

Here is mine, not that good, but hopefully he will improve.

sergiosanchez.png

Think I should play him as an advancing playermaker?
Also what PPM move should I train him?

Got offered this absolute monster whilst scouting with Barcelona. Dare say I'm going to buy him.

paid big money for this 18 year old Brazilian and he's proving he should be worth much more.
(After I've seen his name, I already wanted to pay Cruzeiro 10.000.000 just for having a Brazilian with that name.

Not the best I've ever seen, but considering what team I managed and how cheap he was in comparison what I got for him when I sold him. I also sold him with a 50% of the next sale clause.
AbidoyeHistory.png

AbidoyeProfile.png

found this gem for santos, aswell as about 4 or 5 more but none as good as this player :)
is it possible to get a 5 star potential?

I bought the first one for £6m and now Barca are after him, ready to offer £23m. The second one is being tutored by Moussa Sissoko, he's got 190 PA.

I bought the first one for £6m and now Barca are after him, ready to offer £23m. The second one is being tutored by Moussa Sissoko, he's got 190 PA.

Nice to see someone playing with my hometown team. Little offtopic how far have you got in CL with HJK?

Nice to see someone playing with my hometown team. Little offtopic how far have you got in CL with HJK?
Won it. I've also won Veikkausliiga since the season I started, as I'm on a quite different level than the other teams. Beat AC Oulu few months ago 13-0. Same thing with both Cups. Every match is usually almost full, but the local council won't allow me to expand the stadium. The league is starting to develop, few teams like Oulu and TPS are buying players for over £1m. They always get beat up pretty badly in UCL and ECL group stages if they sometimes manage to get there.

Last edited:
I am now in my 2016 - 2017 year of my game, and here are all my good regens that I have found so far. Some of them started of life in my club like Adam Johnson, others I have found and subsequently bought. You'll see that most of these regens are from Argentina. Even Molinelli that currently plays for Italy, was born in Argentina and bought from an Argentinian club. Currently Newell's, Banfield and San Lorenzo are producing the best (and most) regens in my game. Currently I can field a whole first team and substitutes made out entirely of regens. Some of them dont look like much, but they are still progressing and learning, and will turn into very good players in a few years time. But they all are doing a great job for me, and that is why I share their screenshots with you.

Last edited:
Back