Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Help on REGENS NEEDED!!!

I am playing with LFC, season 5. 3 Leagues loaded (PL, Serie A, LIGA BBVA).
Regen quality is very poor. Havent had a regen with a PA of 190+???
Very bad but looking here, you lot have some gods!!! Can someone tell me how to get better quality regens?

here are few of mine. when i was looking for regens i found laine and he looked really good. Scouted him and he got 4 and a half star from a scout with 20 PA and 20 CA. then i got into genie scout and saw that he had 195 in PA so i had to buy him.

Help on REGENS NEEDED!!!

I am playing with LFC, season 5. 3 Leagues loaded (PL, Serie A, LIGA BBVA).
Regen quality is very poor. Havent had a regen with a PA of 190+???
Very bad but looking here, you lot have some gods!!! Can someone tell me how to get better quality regens?

There is no way to really improve the quality of regens you are getting. It is mostly down to luck. The number of leagues you have loaded, reputation of the leagues/nations, and facilities of the clubs do have an impact though. PA 190+ are very rare so you will just have to be patient.

This is my new striker only 16! i know his finishing and composure is alittle low but with training looking good!! also 4 1/2 star scout report from GRIP!

My first post so hello guys :)
Andy Rowe is my own regen, other were buyed from other clubs. Martin Lewis is a beast, look at his match stats!

coppens, paulo and bashiru have great potential. coppens finishing and composure are low but still looking good, same goes for bashiru's flair.

my team's rep is not that high so is hard to get any stunning regen/player and im pleased with those i managed to get.

My Fav striker till now.He is 23 and the beast that runs wildly and a screeny of his performance,

2i8x3xz.jpg

This is Lennard van Boekel, read it and weep, *******

Height: 2 metres... Why, oh why art thou a defender, my friend?

I'd totally love to make him the next Jan Koller. What do you reckon, is it worth a try?

View attachment 141106

my new regen

hey guys what do u think of this guy.. i was thinking of training him into a fullback since he has no strength

hey guys what do u think of this guy.. i was thinking of training him into a fullback since he has no strength
Strength usually increases quite a bit until a player reaches 20-21ish I have notice.

Height: 2 metres... Why, oh why art thou a defender, my friend?

I'd totally love to make him the next Jan Koller. What do you reckon, is it worth a try?

View attachment 141106

Nah, keep him as a defender. He doesn't have the best attributes to be a potential world beating attacker (composure, finishing etc).

this was the best i could find in my arsenal save, and smaped him up for 6.5m pounds from deportivo. (****!)

media comparison : the new Xavi :)

Back