Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Got this guy for 28.5mil from man u. Surprised that he will join though as man u was the bigger club then.
View attachment 138017
View attachment 138018

Probably the player that i am most proud of. Mainly because i got him for 4mil and won the european defender of the year in his first year in the club.
View attachment 138025
View attachment 138026

Got this kid for 24.5mil. At 18 years old he is already as good as Carlinhos and he is still improving to be better than Carlinhos.
View attachment 138032
View attachment 138033

The best regen I have ever found, Rafael Sanchez. Bought him for £3.7m in 2011 (first pic is just before I bought him), now at the age of 22 he is a beast.
Tl40C.png

vIcKj.png

I wish his creativity was a little higher, but whatever. Scout says he is currently better than Torres (who is 32 and getting on a bit).

my scout recommended this guy to me after seeing him play in an u19's match. his scout report says he could be as good as nani at left mid however i think his stats are more suited to being a left back. what position do you think he should play?

Last edited:
got this guy from FC Groningen for 3.3 mil he will be a beast of a player in 3-4 years and i'm hoping for a mental attribrutes and André will probably be the best guy in the game after a few years

Last edited:
i think he is better suited at LB WBL or ML

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

my scout recommended this guy to me after seeing him play in an u19's match. his scout report says he could be as good as nani at left mid however i think his stats are more suited to being a left back. what position do you think he should play?
i think he is better suited at LB WBL or ML :) [URL=http://www.fm-base.co.uk/sig][/URL]

I am tempted to buy him but I already have 3 world class strikers:'(,& here's my other GK, I rotate them every other match still not sure which performs better for me.

2 future super stars
my top 3 scouts give Maieco a star potential more and for Zarrouk they think its 1.5 stars
i'm hoping they will become world superstars

well he won't be as fast but if ur scouts right he will improve everything by 6 so a winger with 20 dribbling and 19 crossing is immense

how do i post a screenshot on here? iv got a quality regen i signed 4 newcastle on a old save i wana post

how do i post a screenshot on here? iv got a quality regen i signed 4 newcastle on a old save i wana post

Alt + F9. Save it to the screenshot folder and go advanced on here when uploading :).

well he won't be as fast but if ur scouts right he will improve everything by 6 so a winger with 20 dribbling and 19 crossing is immense

thanks i'll post an update on him when i've got a few more seasons done.

Found this guy when he was 18, and he turned out great! |)

mogesashamo.jpg

mogesashamo.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

****, sorry. Screenshot didn't appear, but his name is Moges Ashamo, a French Striker/AM R which is worth £34.5 Million in the year 2022.

Back