Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
This guy has been with me from the start of the 2nd season, I used him to replace Rahdi Jaidi as he was getting rather old with intention of replacing him at the end of the season but he has improved alot of that season and seems to be good enough for the Prem. I'm hoping he ends up staying with the the whole of his career 'cos I want him to be the next Saints captain and next Saints icon joining the elite club with Le Tissier and a select few.

Decent but not great!

Here are mine diamonds. Im most proud on GK martinez martinez. I bought him from Real madrid for 7,5 M pounds plus Andre Poli. He was starting GK when he was 19 years old. He is the best GK in game at the moment. Ive allready rejected 45 M from Man City and 50 from Barcelona. Marcelo is world class striker, I got him for free from Molde. He scored 19 times and assist 15 times in 23 games for Man utd. Juan Rodriguez is lebelled to be next pep guardiola.

juanrodriguez.jpg

joseantoniorivas.jpg

marcelo.jpg

martinezmartinez.jpg

michaelwright.jpg

carlos-goncalves.jpg

Here's my super group of regens

Here's my group of regen. Including the world player of the year for two years in a row Gonzalo Chena

Heres a kid I poached from Middlesborough. Cost £3 million in compensation but he is touted as the next Alan Shearer

Bought one for Porto called Zalubar, will get a screenie of him when I get home.. Got sacked from the Porto job though because I applied for the Wigan job.. Won the league and cup double with them though after resigning from Sporting.

Forgot this guy. Excited about his potential but I wish his composure was higher.

Im new to forums about fm and such but having just signed an unbelievable Goalkeeper in January I have decided to suitably show him off!
And whilst doing so probably should include my Midfield General.. and tbh my entire team since it is virtually all regens bar Phil Jones, Jack Wilshire, and Yaya Sanogo.. But your just getting my Box 2 Box midfield general Claudia Nocera and my record breaking signing Arnaud Bako at £13.750.000 (yes I am a tight wad with my cash and prefer to buy young:P, with Nocera setting me back £10 mil at age of 17..)

(please excuse me if I show the pictures wrong..)

Arnaud Bako, bought January 2019 for £13,750,000

2mpjxw7.jpg

Claudio Nocera, bought January 2014 for £10,000,000 (aged 17, he promptly played the next 14 league games.. I first won the Premiership in 2014/15)

2n6g8dy.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Oh and now I feel really bad on my Left Back I have got to show him off too, who joined for £10,000,000 in the summer of 2014 to replace Maynor Figuora...

21oowgm.jpg

and if I show him... I must also show James Bradley, bought for £5.5 million in the summer of 2016....

148dnx4.jpg

These are my four best players, I've already won everything a club can win! ....Can't wait until Bradley, Nocera and Flahaut reach their peak...

Last edited:
2008yys.png

Made 17 Interceptions last game, a real beast in defence

Back