Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
View attachment 142319
Could be good got 4 and a half star potential rating, any tips on how I can help him reach his potential?

firstly mate get him out of your reserve team and into your first team... he needs as much playing time
if you simply cannot give him any then loan him out for a year, but check the loan team facilities and coaches to check there up to scratch
the main thing is playing time, he cud be a beast if you get it right

That's my guy, Flavio Barbetti. I managed to snap him on a free before he could sign a pre-contract with his club, so i just paid a 2 mil compensation. He's absolutly awesome!

2vkkgog.jpg

Last edited:
I bought Almeida from Ajax last season and he now has a almost permanent spot on the 1st team, he has also been touted as the next Klaas Jan Huntelaar. Riva was put into my U18 team last year and has mad a few appearances on the 1st team but wasn't quite ready but I definitely hold high hope for him. Schooley was put into my U18 this year and is an amazing corner and free kick taker and I expect free kick taking to go up to 20 by the time he's 18. So it's safe to say that my striker position will be filled for years to come. (H)

That's my guy, Flavio Barbetti. I managed to snap him on a free before he could sign a pre-contract with his club, so i just paid a 2 mil compensation. He's absolutly awesome!

2vkkgog.jpg

****, that has to be one of the best regens I have ever seen. That guy is a monster.

****, that has to be one of the best regens I have ever seen. That guy is a monster.

I know, when he was 17 I loaned him out to Lazio, where he was a key player, finished the season with 11 goals and 17 assists. Now I've played him in only 6 matches and he has 9 goals already, he also got called up for the national team when he was 17.

I know, when he was 17 I loaned him out to Lazio, where he was a key player, finished the season with 11 goals and 17 assists. Now I've played him in only 6 matches and he has 9 goals already, he also got called up for the national team when he was 17.

Next Del Piero. At least stats look quite similar. I'd like to find someone like him for my Milan/ Italy save.

Hello,

This is my regen Chris Elphick, Im currently in year 2017 and he's 20 years old ive had him for a couple of seasons as show in the pictures.

On his first cap for england he scored 6 goals in a 6-0 win over norway.

Just fort i would show him off.

Thanks.

Last edited:
How are you guys uploading the screenshots like you are, are you using a program such as photobucket/imageshack or? I see you have them as a thumbnail also

When your replying click Go Advanced then click manage attachments and then upload from the pc files.

Thanks man

My DM that is impossible to get past!

And also my captain, 29 in the game now, but he has won world player of the year 5 years running. Stats arn't anything special but his ratings are consitently out of this world

Last edited:
Here's mine, amazing target man with technique!!
Only 16 and Heading 19!!!!!!!!
Plus he's from my fav club :) -> galatasaray

Hello,

This is my regen Chris Elphick, Im currently in year 2017 and he's 20 years old ive had him for a couple of seasons as show in the pictures.

On his first cap for england he scored 6 goals in a 6-0 win over norway.

Just fort i would show him off.

Thanks.

Haha, looks like Don Goodman.

Back