Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
pretty awesome regen for llm i think, and blanco is currently one of the best strikers in the world.

Can I ask how do you actually dind the best regens?

It depends what leagues you have loaded. U should search through the u17 squads for countries like brazil, spain argentina etc, u can find good ones there. Or search through teams like man utd, barcelona u16 who have good youth systems, u can find some good ones here. If you really want, you can use genie scout and search for regens with really high PA's but I personally don't I feel it takes the fun out of the game. It feels better training up an unknown superstar into the next messi you scouted urself than training some wonderkid regen who YOU KNOW will be the next messi because of Genie Scout. But, however it doesn't matter, if you want to use genie scout, it's ur decision.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

pretty awesome regen for llm i think, and blanco is currently one of the best strikers in the world.

Nice one, blanco looks great!:D

Just signed him for 120k From Vannes OC :D

I think he looks pretty impressive for only being 16. But what do i know.. Gimme you'r opinions :P

Last edited:
@beeedum cheers for the advice pal I won't be using genie wcout anyway never do

why are my regens from spain better than english regens ???

"Has the potential to play at a similiar level to Cristiano Ronaldo".

Well, i'm not the best to judge how good players are, but this one looks pretty impressive.. Gimme you'r opinions :P

"Has the potential to play at a similiar level to Cristiano Ronaldo".

Well, i'm not the best to judge how good players are, but this one looks pretty impressive.. Gimme you'r opinions :P

looks good mate, get him :)

Here's a regen I found! :D
---> http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g338/demba7000/?action=view&current=legendregen.jpg

Sadly, I'm managing Niki Volou so he'd never want to join. :'(
Oh well, I wonder how good he'll be in five years time!
what a regen o.o unlucky mate

Last edited:
my top two in the Dinamo save:

fQcQI.png

hp12x.png

I have this 16 year old. Signed him first for Man United for 1.3m but when I moved to Barca I had to bring him with me :)

LadislavKoutnikProfile_Attributes.png

LadislavKoutnikReports_CoachReports.png

Danilo.

I bought him for 2million from a non league Polish side. Has done well in his 8 starts, 3 goals, no assists here but he is heavily involved in all build up play. Setting him up to be tutored by one of my experienced MCs to get his teamwork/workrate mental stats up a bit.

This 17 year old just came on bosman rule, think he's going to be one of the best defenders on my game

MircoKrnerProfile_Attributes.png

Back