Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Here's my best 2 regens so far, joachim starts for me and his mental stats maybe need a little more training before he is complete, and so do bazzani's plus his finishing as well, not as good as some of the otheres on here, but i've only just started my 3rd season

Av tried posting theres before but cocked it up.

moz-screenshot.png

David Hamilton is scouting english reserves and he shows up with this guy today.

A9EA2BB59B49925DB740503B7485E021AF120DA7

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Hey guys, this is my first post!
Tell me what you think of this regen i just bought for my Man City save!
He'll be better than Yaya Touré! (hopefully :P)

cheers from Portugal

Here are some of my better regens from my portugal save. Aguirre and Marcelo (half brazilian half japanese!) are classed as wonderkids and Enyeama used to be one.

Kabongo is currently one of the fastest men in the world

You can see my star striker Dominique Diagne that I always rave about on this forum, plus a picture of his stats last year (how is he not world wide rep?)

Also what do you make of Andreas Reinhardt, he's super fast and a super passer.

Last edited:
bought this guy for an absolute steel at £9.5 mil but he picked up a recurrent injury which ruled him out for large portions of 4 seasons and never let him get into his rhythm.

but then i had him for the hold of the 6th season and 65 goals in 51 games tells its own story, 44 in the league

That Marcelo kid has great stats. Hopefully my Tom Savage can get up to 20 finishing by 19.

i can never find regends will stats so good.. my regens might have great technical stats but that they screw it up by having 1 pace or strength so there basically useless

got this winger from Argentina, has a lot of development to go before he reaches his full potential(41/2*). Hope I can help him do it.

16 year old, so its not too good atm, but should be at the same level as villa

hu0yeo.jpg

bought this guy for an absolute steel at £9.5 mil but he picked up a recurrent injury which ruled him out for large portions of 4 seasons and never let him get into his rhythm.

but then i had him for the hold of the 6th season and 65 goals in 51 games tells its own story, 44 in the league

International caps to goals....What in the name of God....???? :O

just found this 16 year old in Everton, got great tech attributes for his age, but the Natural fitness & strength are a worry for me,hoping an individualized training regiments can fix the strength to some extent. His also been dubbed the "new David Platt"

Last edited:
Here are some of my better regens from my portugal save. Aguirre and Marcelo (half brazilian half japanese!) are classed as wonderkids and Enyeama used to be one.

Kabongo is currently one of the fastest men in the world

You can see my star striker Dominique Diagne that I always rave about on this forum, plus a picture of his stats last year (how is he not world wide rep?)

Also what do you make of Andreas Reinhardt, he's super fast and a super passer.
some mad regens right there, loving the wingback u have!

Leo

Here is my regen, stole him from Fluminese for £1.8million when he turned 18, now Brazil captain at only 21! What do you think? Also, this is my first post :)

look at my wigan players

this is the 11.0 patch but this are the best i have find within my 6 years

as you can see that cucchi, vanitou and costanini and pemberton are my best players.

braziers and khedda are the future

while cremmers is quite good too

other players like leo and enric are the players i was going to buy before my game crashed but it was resotred but i was playing the new patch (11.3) and never touch this game since

so i decided to show you my golden generation and start to look for the same kind of players i have and maybe better for my 11.3 man utd game

this is my left back from my wigan game, he was a beast for me when my game crashed and restored again

Here is my regen, stole him from Fluminese for £1.8million when he turned 18, now Brazil captain at only 21! What do you think? Also, this is my first post :)
gratz on your frist post, and looks like a cracking player :)

Back