Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I've shown him before, but only when he was younger. But I'd like to re-introduce Harold Pirson.

View attachment 148786

Had him on loan to Oostende and Dundee, where he didn't seem to perform. Mind you, he was only on loan until Sanogo left. Now though, I can't picture my team without him. He's scored about 100 goals in the seasons he's been here. Only got him for about £250k from Genk, a bargain now. Called up for Belgium aged 18. He's better than Kadlec for me and yet he'll never be as well known as Kadlec, unfortunately.

He's got a great goalscoring record, especially this season and overall. I'm sure at 21 he'll still get a bit better, maybe in around 2-3 years. Is he on a specific training regime or default?

He's got a great goalscoring record, especially this season and overall. I'm sure at 21 he'll still get a bit better, maybe in around 2-3 years. Is he on a specific training regime or default?
On default training.

On default training.

Cool, are you not a fan of training schedules? I bet if you could raise his Positioning, Decisions and Composure attributes he'd bag an additional handful of goals.

Cool, are you not a fan of training schedules? I bet if you could raise his Positioning, Decisions and Composure attributes he'd bag an additional handful of goals.
I don't mind them, I just feel that the default ones are pretty good =p

I'm unsure what to do with this kid, he's got potential, there's no doubt.

Needs to improve his pace and acceleration to be a complete forward otherwise a bit more heading and strength training and he'll be a great target man. I'm sure he'll improve over the next 7-8 years a lot.

Danny Gordon

81 goals for me and he's 21 :D

Silvio Sanchez

Bought him for £24m 6 months ago and he got 10 goals and 14 assists in 18 games.

Fully green in LM, LW, CM, AM and ST.

Italian CB, pretty decent for his age, all the key CB attributes are ok as well, with traning could become very good.

Alberto

attachment.php

attachment.php

William Diallo

attachment.php

attachment.php

and the 3rd best player in year ( 2016 ).. the next Messi

Danny Saunders

attachment.php

Considering his attributes he has a seemingly poor scoring record.
maybe the AI doesnt know how to play him... i mean if i used my tactics with this fellow im sure he would be scoring hattricks every other match :P

Morgan.jpg

Danny Morgan, my starting AM. Unbelievably consistent, gets no end of assists.

Poncet.jpg

Stanislas Poncet, my starting striker beside Sanogo. Been first team for more than a season and already good for 30+ goals.

Santos.jpg

Just signed this guy, Santos. Looks like he's going to be unbelievable.

This is gonna make me sound really stupid, but how do I add my player to this thread.

This is gonna make me sound really stupid, but how do I add my player to this thread.

naah dw mate ur not sttupid. you just take a sreenshot on FM11 using alt+f9 and then when ur posting a message there should be a paperclip at the top next the smiley face, it should give you and option to browse your pictures, once youve found ur picture press upload and wait for it to upload, then press the post button :)

Here my my best regens. Escalada is labelled the next Diego Milito, Palumbo is labelled the next Luca Toni, and apolloni is labelled the next Franco Baresi

Last edited:
Douglas. A brazilian striker, looks class. Gonna try and sign this guy next season, that if is a bigger club doesnt swoop in which they most probably will.

Back