• Views Views 599K
Of course :)
I knew as soon as I saw him he was gunna be class.. hence the 20m payment :P

Without doubt the best regen I have ever had 8-|
Unbelievable club and country record.. goals and assists :D

.. Look at his age... and international caps/goals ratio already....:O
What in the name of God is he?

I can't help thinking he IS god :P
I wonder if he'll get to 200 caps.. I guess there isn't too much competition for the places in the Moroccan team :D

Without doubt the best regen I have ever had 8-|
Unbelievable club and country record.. goals and assists :D
i cant help but said that wow, what a regen, this is insane, even my best striker regen doesn't have those stats,

could you tell me what kind of training you give him, details??

i don want to say this but i know many people would of course adore you regen but i know in a particular case in which people were deceive in which a guy in his save in a website called "loswonderkids", he deceived us by molding his career as he like and he even create a similar regen like yours in which have a insane goal/games ratio.

i hope you are not lying.................

i cant help but said that wow, what a regen, this is insane, even my best striker regen doesn't have those stats,

could you tell me what kind of training you give him, details??

i don want to say this but i know many people would of course adore you regen but i know in a particular case in which people were deceive in which a guy in his save in a website called "loswonderkids", he deceived us by molding his career as he like and he even create a similar regen like yours in which have a insane goal/games ratio.

i hope you are not lying.................

He is just on the standard Liverpool Forward training.. I worry that if I mess about with it I'll ruin his development rather than help it... though I do make sure I have the best possible coaches I can at the club...

I can understand you maybe thinking he is not a legit regen.. of course due to his stats and records.. but I can assure you he is 100% legit.. is there any other screenshots I can show to prove this? :)

Maybe he is a god...

Maybe he is... we will never know

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

This is my best CB regen I've got so far and has a maximum potenital so he may become insanely good!

View attachment 148296
He's good but has a weak jumping stat which is crucial for DC, i'd say retrain him to DMC as well because he's got a good passing stat or DC ball playing defender, train his jumping stat and concentration up and he'll be great, pretty pacy and good work rate for a DMC role.

I don't wish to spam or anything.. but this is truly unbelievable.. 8 goals in 1 game? Against Roma? I've truly never seen anything like it... what the **** is this guy? (He has 33 goals in 12 games)

I just noticed how old their CBs are.. Burdisso and Mexes... both have like 7-9 acceleration and pace :o

Last edited:
I can understand you maybe thinking he is not a legit regen.. of course due to his stats and records.. but I can assure you he is 100% legit.. is there any other screenshots I can show to prove this? :)

I think your best proof is that you paid 20 million for him. If you were going to edit a player you would do it to a player already on your team so you wouldn't have to buy him.

I think your best proof is that you paid 20 million for him. If you were going to edit a player you would do it to a player already on your team so you wouldn't have to buy him.

I didn't even use the editor on this save :o
Would a screenshot of my Game Status showing 0 database changes help my case...
I really don't want people to not believe me :S

I didn't even use the editor on this save :o
Would a screenshot of my Game Status showing 0 database changes help my case...
I really don't want people to not believe me :S

Nah it wouldn't. Those DB changes don't include changes made by FMRTE. Just don't worry what people think.

Ahh I didn't really understand how FMRTE worked... I thought only the game editor changed stats and the like..
but yeah.. thanks guys :3
I'll see if i can get him to 200 int'l caps and 1000 career league goals :D

He is just on the standard Liverpool Forward training.. I worry that if I mess about with it I'll ruin his development rather than help it... though I do make sure I have the best possible coaches I can at the club...

thx for your reply, i was worry that you are intimated and **** off, sorry about that, a lot of your screenshots are proving me wrong which is a good thing but i can also see your game status??

He's good but has a weak jumping stat which is crucial for DC, i'd say retrain him to DMC as well because he's got a good passing stat or DC ball playing defender, train his jumping stat and concentration up and he'll be great, pretty pacy and good work rate for a DMC role.

Well that's the thing cause I don't use DMC's in my formation. I'll train his jumping and concentration, but I won't be retraining him anywhere(except maybe MC cause I use two Ball Winning Midfelders).

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

I don't wish to spam or anything.. but this is truly unbelievable.. 8 goals in 1 game? Against Roma? I've truly never seen anything like it... what the **** is this guy? (He has 33 goals in 12 games)

I just noticed how old their CBs are.. Burdisso and Mexes... both have like 7-9 acceleration and pace :o

This is unbelievable(almost) post it in Funny/Random Things in FM thread.

I've shown him before, but only when he was younger. But I'd like to re-introduce Harold Pirson.

View attachment 148786

Had him on loan to Oostende and Dundee, where he didn't seem to perform. Mind you, he was only on loan until Sanogo left. Now though, I can't picture my team without him. He's scored about 100 goals in the seasons he's been here. Only got him for about £250k from Genk, a bargain now. Called up for Belgium aged 18. He's better than Kadlec for me and yet he'll never be as well known as Kadlec, unfortunately.

Back