Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Mate, this guy is already good enough for Blue Square Premier on my opinion!
This guy could be a future world beater :O

Right, done deal. He signs on his 16th Birthday XD I hope he can fulfil his potential! YAY Should be a good'n for the future!

the fisrt two regens are first generation regens and have now made it into my first team.however i was searching through african countries and found this star i suggest looking through african teams as they have euepopping stats some of them the last one is a brazilian i found at 14 coulds soon be worldbeater

I just got these two beasts for my FC Bayern squad. My own regens, I didn't buy them.
Their stats are simply amazing considering their age! I don't know why Paolo Nugnes is valued greater than Dirk Schmidt though, since I think Dirk's stats are better. I'm sure they'll both become world class players, though!

What do you think?

Schmidt's technical skills are amazing for a 15 year old! They will all hit 20 probably when he peaks. Too bad his finishing is so poor, it might be better to retrain him to play in the midfield.

Schmidt looks good, but I think you will need to retrain him to a AM or winger because of his finishing.

Regens are not all too realistic in comparison to current players in terms of their stats. I'm mainly thinking about how for example a striker could have amazing corner taking ability or a high free-kick stat and rubbish everything else, therer aren't any current players out there with those kind of stats really....

Need to sign this guy, was going to join in January for just £2.5 million but didnt go through due to the transfer window closing... now they want 11 million :(

Here's some of the best i've found in game. (Some are from my first regen in 2011 so have 2 "progression" screens and the rest were bought in 2013/2014.
Ciofani has 15 goals in 17 youth internationals and was regularly getting 2-5 goals per under 18s match. At 18 marseille gave me 1.2mil to loan him for a season. Rufinho, Sarr and sulliman are all expected to be 4 stars and have been since i bought them while other "4s" have dropped to 3-3.5 stars.

check him out do you think his a good regen btw i found him in an african team trust me look thier for eye popping regens

Without doubt the best regen I have ever had 8-|
Unbelievable club and country record.. goals and assists :D

Wow, he seems a little too good. Not doubting you in the slightest though. Can we see his history page please?

****... he is like perfect in all his physical stats. He is like Michaelangelo's David of FM:'(
He must run past the defense all the time.

Back