Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I assume you're using a modded Northern Ireland db?

If not, exquisite piece of work- and this means its really possible to get wonderkids out of Linfield.

Yea I was experimenting with a database and made all Northern Ireland clubs with the best training facilities, youth facilities and youth recruitment. Then I holidayed 5 years to see what would happened within 5 years and found this guy. Holidayed a few months and noticed that he moved to Genoa for 2.1 million which I think is a bargin and his stats in the physical region have improved.

View attachment 153611

thanks for the help people...sorted it now...this is my regen...quality CM.equally adept at playing AMC aswell

Have u used him as striker? I think that his stats looks like a beast poachers if u know what i mean?

Sorry for my poor english

I've already posted 1 of these before, but I'm uploading it again, and the one about 2 years after to show his progress, Charles Ezeh. Rafael Ferrara isn't mine, he's 19 and I've just had a 30m plus clauses bid rejected... Jean Marie Duval has amazing physical stats for his age, he will be amazing too!

Last edited:
best regen I've ever had...poached him from porto...cost me 2.3m in compensation...have a look and feel free to comment...he is a backup for my 2 strikers so he will have plenty of games.
it's a crapper he has started at the age of 18...

Bought for £500k from Belgrano, my coaches rate him as 5* (which he truly is). Has been trailed by Inter, Liverpool, Man Utd and Barcelona for example. Valencia was rumoured to offer £26m. Totally overkill for the Visshaja Liga.

My star striker, cost 24 million from Chelsea.
great buy!

best regen I've ever had...poached him from porto...cost me 2.3m in compensation...have a look and feel free to comment...he is a backup for my 2 strikers so he will have plenty of games.
it's a crapper he has started at the age of 18...
raise up his acc/pace and he will kill serie A :D

Last edited:
raise up his acc/pace and he will kill serie A :D[/QUOTE]
already on it....will post what he looks like in a year. he's playing as an advance striker at the mo...as i have benitez as a poacher

Last edited:
Oteiza, sick CM

Fabao great defender

And what about this guy? Plays in italy -20, 15 years, without club, but can't offer him a contract. someone told they are gone allready in one year, true?

Here a youth academy regen, what do you all think worth 30mil already:

My other strikers for those who are interested. P.S take note of Charlie Pugh's 2024-2025 season. :D

Last edited:
Could any of you help me... This guy has some amazing stats and some of them are probably wasted, since he is a defensive midfielder. So what other positions would you recommend to train him to? Cheers

Could any of you help me... This guy has some amazing stats and some of them are probably wasted, since he is a defensive midfielder. So what other positions would you recommend to train him to? Cheers

He'd be a good MC Box-to-box.

Back