Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Here´s the best player i ever had in Football Manager ever

View attachment 161909View attachment 161911

As you can see, he destroys the champions league.
that is SICK, 23 champions league goals in 12 matches? beast doesn't even fit this player
and his attributes as well, he's tall, but super fast, sounds like you play him as complete forward or something? lone striker?

I got him just a few days after he was created, paid 20 million for the 16 year old.

Money well spend. In about 2 years he stole first team spot from both torres and aguero.

And out-performed by a mile messi and ronaldo.

i usually play him as a poacher lone forward. Complete forwards seems to track back more and try to put others in game.

As a poacher, he plays glued to the last defender. And with that off-the-ball and acceleration...

I am also developing a spaniard that i have poached from Barcelona from the minimum release clause of 3,5 million.

20 years and first choice of the furia roja team

I got him just a few days after he was created, paid 20 million for the 16 year old.

Money well spend. In about 2 years he stole first team spot from both torres and aguero.

And out-performed by a mile messi and ronaldo.

i usually play him as a poacher lone forward. Complete forwards seems to track back more and try to put others in game.

As a poacher, he plays glued to the last defender. And with that off-the-ball and acceleration...

I am also developing a spaniard that i have poached from Barcelona from the minimum release clause of 3,5 million.

20 years and first choice of the furia roja team

Where did you get him from???

Just came across this absolute beauty!

CristianSolariProfile_Attributes.png

that is SICK, 23 champions league goals in 12 matches? beast doesn't even fit this player
and his attributes as well, he's tall, but super fast, sounds like you play him as complete forward or something? lone striker?

i think you created him yourself!!!
he would have had a regen face if he was created by the game!!

Do you ever entered in the preferences?

how about a option to remove the weird regen faces?

About creating, I would pay 20 million to edit a player?

About the name doesnt sounding spanish, do you ever heard of a french player called Zinedine Zidane? Doesnt sound french to me either.

Its called imigration, and this lad has morrocan parentage. A country that is separated from Spain just because of a strait called Strait of Gibraltar.

Do you ever entered in the preferences?

how about a option to remove the weird regen faces?

About creating, I would pay 20 million to edit a player?

About the name doesnt sounding spanish, do you ever heard of a french player called Zinedine Zidane? Doesnt sound french to me either.

Its called imigration, and this lad has morrocan parentage. A country that is separated from Spain just because of a strait called Strait of Gibraltar.
You would obviously pay £20MIL for a created player to make it look like you haven't actually created him.

Why would you remove the regen faces? they have no difference.

Zidane isn't even French, he's from Algeria!

And even if that player has Morrocan parentage, you still wouldn't get a Morrocan with a name like that!

You would obviously pay £20MIL for a created player to make it look like you haven't actually created him.

That has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Seriously think about. Who the **** would pay 20million for a player when he could just stick him on his team right away? And make it look like he didn't create him, to who? He didn't have to post it on here, I'm sure his point wasn't to show off his editing skill just the sick regen he got.

Is Messi edited? Cause he has some ridiculous stats.

Zidane was born in Marseille, hes parents are from Algeria.
But theres more, how about Samir Nasri, Karim Benzema, Aly Cissokho, Adil Rami, Sami Khedira, Mezut Oezil, Jerome Boateng, and much more...

You probably are jealous of my player, and because you play short games or have bad training schedules never gets players of that caliber.

Let me ask you this [because I compared both of the screenshots]

Was is coincidental that you found a player who is, basically, a younger version of Pierre Enow? [Another player who's screenshot you posted].

Now before you start going off on me; I am not jealous, I have an 8 season game going with some pretty good players for my team, and my training schedule is the default one. I'm not doubting Abdellaoui [the Spanish regen you posted] is of Morrocan descent, I'm just simply asking. I don't mind either way, because he's going to be amazing.

Good that now you are just asking, so the answer is probably that was really coincidence. But Amin will never be as good as Enow.

Just a adivice: Dont use the default trainig schedule, they are too generic.

ps.: If I were to edit both, probably I would put more flair in both.

And concentration, which is extremely low lol. :P But still, very good regens. :)

That has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Seriously think about. Who the **** would pay 20million for a player when he could just stick him on his team right away? And make it look like he didn't create him, to who? He didn't have to post it on here, I'm sure his point wasn't to show off his editing skill just the sick regen he got.

Is Messi edited? Cause he has some ridiculous stats.
He could of easily created that guy, added £20MIL to his team, and signed him with the £20MIL he added to the team, this would make it look like he hasn't created the player and he dosen't actually lose any of his transfer budget.

Messi has stupid stats yes but that is OTT IMO.

Zidane was born in Marseille, hes parents are from Algeria.
But theres more, how about Samir Nasri, Karim Benzema, Aly Cissokho, Adil Rami, Sami Khedira, Mezut Oezil, Jerome Boateng, and much more...

You probably are jealous of my player, and because you play short games or have bad training schedules never gets players of that caliber.
I don't see what your point about these other French Internationals, there all not French, they just chose to play for France because they were obviously either born there or have family that live in France, and why would i be jealous of your player? if i wanted to go make a created player i could easily go do that and give him unrealistic stats.

Last edited:
How exactly are his stats unrealistic? If you compare them to other top players in the world they are completely realistic IMO.

Most of the players i have cited doesnt have french or german sounding name. The majority was born in France or Germany but have Algerian or Turkish heritage, hence the name.

I probably was not correct to affirm that you are jealous, but I dont know why have such a insitence on my player being created.

First: Iam not a kid, I dont need attention for indesired reasons.
Second: I have stated that he is my best player ever in FM, if I had the habit of creating players, I would have at least a dozen similar.
Third: Why would I add 20 million to the Manchester City bank?

And I paid 20 million for the french guy, the spanish with morrocan heritage I paid just 3,5 million from barcelona on the day he appeared in the game.

To end that, I would be very dumb if I searched every club with good youth academies on regen dates, just to choose someone and then edit. To much work, dont you think?

Most of the players i have cited doesnt have french or german sounding name. The majority was born in France or Germany but have Algerian or Turkish heritage, hence the name.

I probably was not correct to affirm that you are jealous, but I dont know why have such a insitence on my player being created.

First: Iam not a kid, I dont need attention for indesired reasons.
Second: I have stated that he is my best player ever in FM, if I had the habit of creating players, I would have at least a dozen similar.
Third: Why would I add 20 million to the Manchester City bank?

And I paid 20 million for the french guy, the spanish with morrocan heritage I paid just 3,5 million from barcelona on the day he appeared in the game.

To end that, I would be very dumb if I searched every club with good youth academies on regen dates, just to choose someone and then edit. To much work, dont you think?
No, it's not too much work if your sad, which you obviously

Men, I have to admire your conviction about your ideas.
But you are getting borderline stubborn.

consider this discussion over.

Back