Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
His Acceleration and Pace are beastly for a 15 year old, hopefully you can get them both to 20. I would play him as a winger.

I'm hoping to sign him in January then train him in the youth system for a season or two then loan him out until he has first team experience.

Bought him for £3m as a 16 year old from Empoli where he scored 14 goals in Serie B. He's already scored 120+ league goals in his career, and he's the reigning Balon d'Or and FIFA POTY winner.

1301871589.png

he is by far the best regen striker i ever see as i will say it in 3 points:

1: age, wtf, it is only 20 years old
2:goal ratio, wth, international and current leagues goal, wtf
3: salary, normally a star regen would want 120k more so i will expect to see that number increase if you offer him a contract but right now, his current contract is just..................wow

Current European Goalkeeper of the year and on the shortlist for World Golden Ball...

How do you guys find these regens?
do you use any program or is it just luck?
i always look out for regens on the search list in the game and i've never found players like these (well, only 1, really).

Cheers!

By trawling through the youth teams in nations such as Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, England and the African countries... or filter your search to 'under the age of 17' and it'll bring the most valuable ones up. Most are **** but you will find some gems. Good luck!

Scano 8.5mil for Lazio
Valls 2mil from Espanyol
Puente 5.75mil from valencia Release Clause
Fernandez is a money grabber and joined madrid because they offer more a week than i did

Bought him for £3m as a 16 year old from Empoli where he scored 14 goals in Serie B. He's already scored 120+ league goals in his career, and he's the reigning Balon d'Or and FIFA POTY winner.

1301871589.png

pretty awesome

1301871589.png

best regen i've seen !!!!!!!!!

Back