Reaction score
Show off your regens here.

Heres mine:

BsBuB.png

What do you think?

Please post your own regens too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
very impressing regen, but the rest of us must w8 for the full game :(

I already tried hard to figure out what "Regen" means during the whole year of FM2010. Now I took all my courage together to ask this probably super silly question: What is "Regen"? ;(

I already tried hard to figure out what "Regen" means during the whole year of FM2010. Now I took all my courage together to ask this probably super silly question: What is "Regen"? ;(
Regens are randomly generated players that are spawned for all clubs each year. The date they are created each year varies by country. As the game progresses real players inevitably get older and retire. They exist to keep the game populated.

@ Jake - He is a beast :D

Last edited:

A "regen" is a player that is created randomly by the game and placed at a random team!

Look at me, I'm Jake, and I'm in the year 2019 with my awesome regen, on FM11.

:mad:

;)

Show off your regens here.

Heres mine:

BsBuB.png

What do you think?

Please post your own regens too :)

He's awesome - great goal/game ratio for club and country

a player generated by the game

Technically this is Redders' regen, but hey ho I'll take his credit. Vicente is pretty rapey though :)

i was an idiot and started my game with small data base,does this affect the game that much

Found this guy by pure luck, searching for left midfielder in the FM search tool, without contract so easly snapped, shows really good potential.

View attachment 112391

Pretty awesome physical stats (bar strength), looks like a decent one for the future although he's only 3 and a half stars in potential.

Oh,my god,really like your head portrait.Fantastic funny.

mate, iplay cm/fm since 15 years but this one is certainly the best one i have ever seen.

ment vicente of real madrid.

just bought him from sao paolo for USD 10.000.000 M.

just bought him from sao paolo for USD 10.000.000 M.

I'd kill for a wingback that good, most of my regens have been pretty poor, I've only found one world class one so far and he can't join me for another year :(