amazing..just a quick question..how long did it take for a player like that to come through? i've got fully upgraded scouting networks and youth facilities, and the players i have got so far at Real Madrid, (im in july 2014) are unspeakably awful.

Well this guy came through about 10 seasons of having the best facilities and scouting but usually there was 1-2 players a year that could challenge for my first team. I guess its just luck if you get a future world class player

This is what the regen I showed a few pages back has become:
leinsane.jpg

French national team debut at the age of 16, Golden Ball runner-up at the age of 18. And still improving. Gotta love this guy. Got him to train First time shots and Shoots with power, which are probably my favorite moves in the game. Fascinating to watch him play.

This is what the regen I showed a few pages back has become:
leinsane.jpg

French national team debut at the age of 16, Golden Ball runner-up at the age of 18. And still improving. Gotta love this guy. Got him to train First time shots and Shoots with power, which are probably my favorite moves in the game. Fascinating to watch him play.

wow! speechless....that is just one amazing player. he's going to score a 1000 goals in his career..lol... nice good for you mate...hope i get one like that along the way...

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Best player on the entire planet
View attachment 197175

real shame about his jumping. though i doubt that affects him much. great player..

WTFFF 2070 ??? you gonna be mad! holiday or played?

no, i'm assuming he played. i've seen his posts all the way through with some top-notch regens. he just loves newcastle :D

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

I know he's a bit old but just didn't have a reason to post until this wonder season! View attachment 197142View attachment 197145
Also a couple of midfielders =/ View attachment 197143View attachment 197144
Had some defenders but they're both in their 30s now and stats have slowly decreased.

WOW!!! drooling all over my keyboard. what fantastic players! did you buy all of them? or are any from the academy?

Have posted a few of these before, but they have progressed a lot since. Benzarti is gonna be an awesome stopper and Vince Wamba is already club captain and nearing 150 first team appearances...

I am going to post all of the regens I had at my team which are or were to become superstars... But that will be after i finish my 9th season which I have finshed about 1/4 ... the thing is I, for now, lack motivation so I'll try to finish my last FM11 season before the whole FM12 is released... for now I present you just my wonder goalkeeper Walid Marzouki:

View attachment 197214

Probably in the top 3 ive ever seen, around 2017 it gets boring becase there are so many good players you dont know who to buy !!!
i had a brazilian who had PA 200 and was 14 years, he already had 16 finishing, passing and dribbling !! i stopped playing when he was 16 though, his CA was 149