I7IDanny

Reaction score
Won the treble with your Galacticos? Hit back-to-back-to-back promotions? Want to show off the team that did it?

Feel free to post away on here using this template.

Team:
Year:
Squad:

EG:

Manchester United
2013-14

GK: David De Gea

LB: Patrice Evra
CB: Nemanja Vidic
CB: Rio Ferdinand
RB: Rafael Da Silva

LM: Adnan Januzaj
CM: Marouane Fellaini/Ross Barkley (AP)
CM: Michael Carrick (DLP)
RM: Antonio Valencia

ST: Wayne Rooney (F9)
ST: Robin Van Persie (DLP)

Just curious, how much did you pay for ter Stegen? I bought him at the start of the game and definitely overpaid.

He was 11.25 :)
Was pretty excited to see him for that price so just had to get him. How much did you pay?

Looking awesome mate. I' d suggest adding Neal Maupay to that team in order to top it off. :)

Yeah I've since bought Gabriel Barbosa (who has some really nice stats for a young player), and also Giovinco because he was transfer listed for 2million and I needed a creative striker.

View attachment 463223 Here's my 2nd season transfers for anyone who's interested. The "outs" are cut off at the bottom so you can't see that total, but I basically sold 43.5millions worth of players. Got alot of money for Clyne, Jay Rod, Kacaniklic etc

Current west brom team, came 7th first season after a horrid month due to injuries. Sitting first at the moment but tough games coming up and Chelsea, United, City and Liverpool all right with me.

Maupay, Ince and Halilovic were signed first season whilst offloading players. Horn and Trasch were start of second season along with most of the regens.
Ljajic was dirt cheap, Roma were having a horrid second season, they were 16th, no manager and half their team was unhappy. Managed to steal him away for 3.3mil after getting him transfer listed.
View attachment 463222

Have to say that Berahino is really good both playing ST and RW.

He was 11.25 :)
Was pretty excited to see him for that price so just had to get him. How much did you pay?

****, that's cheap. I'm not running FM at the moment, but it was either ?27m or ?29m. But I simply had to have him, considering how poorly SI have rated Mignolet.

****, that's cheap. I'm not running FM at the moment, but it was either ?27m or ?29m. But I simply had to have him, considering how poorly SI have rated Mignolet.

I agree. I'm a red and was going to do a save with them when I got the game, but Mignolet's and Sturridge's ratings were just way too far off imo. Suarez also I think should have been a bit better.

I agree. I'm a red and was going to do a save with them when I got the game, but Mignolet's and Sturridge's ratings were just way too far off imo. Suarez also I think should have been a bit better.

Yeah, really disappointing especially when considering how well Mignolet played for Sunderland last season. I haven't heard any pundits NOT rate Mignolet among the top goalkeepers in the league. I also think Sturridge's stats deserved better, especially some of his technical attributes. But the worst job SI has done with Liverpool is definitely Tiago Ilori. Here's a guy who beat Ronaldo's 40m sprint record at Sporting, and he's given 13 in acceleration and speed? That's just downright wrong.

Yeah, really disappointing especially when considering how well Mignolet played for Sunderland last season. I haven't heard any pundits NOT rate Mignolet among the top goalkeepers in the league. I also think Sturridge's stats deserved better, especially some of his technical attributes. But the worst job SI has done with Liverpool is definitely Tiago Ilori. Here's a guy who beat Ronaldo's 40m sprint record at Sporting, and he's given 13 in acceleration and speed? That's just downright wrong.

Yeah forgot to mention that about Ilori as well - considering the Lisbon coach said he was the fastest player in their squad as well.. I was expecting at least 17/17 acceleration/pace. It's really annoying tbh and something that I can't wait to adjust in the editor when the full game comes out, only then I'll probably try a Liverpool save.

Yeah forgot to mention that about Ilori as well - considering the Lisbon coach said he was the fastest player in their squad as well.. I was expecting at least 17/17 acceleration/pace. It's really annoying tbh and something that I can't wait to adjust in the editor when the full game comes out, only then I'll probably try a Liverpool save.

I'm considering that myself. I'm currently setting up a new game with Liverpool, since the old one got f'ed up because I couldn't resist a transfer exploit... But I must admit I'm very tempted to start over after full release, to tune things in the editor (without making the whole team overpowered of course). Just have to wait and see if I'm up for starting all over again.

Finally started all over again, and just spent 5 hours in the initial transfer window to tweak the squad. It really took forever, with numerous transfers going on at the same time, loads of clauses affecting my transfer budget, and it also forced me into selling some players at pretty low prices.

But it all paid off in the end, and I ended up with this squad:

View attachment 463161

Midfield looks especially strong, with the likes of Lucas, Gerrard, Verratti and Hughes. Will probably have to rotate a bit to give them all sufficient playing time. Kept Joe Allen for depth as he's on fairly low wages and provides decent backup for Lucas.
In defence I also bolstered with Shaw and De Sciglio, who will get a fair amount of playing time along with Johnson. Enrique as backup, since I couldn't offload him and might just come in handy anyway. Also bought Balanta, arguably one of the biggest talents in the game. He'll rotate with Agger and Sakho, with Kelly providing additional depth. For emergencies I'm able to recall Wisdom from loan.
As for attack I ended up selling both Suarez and Sturridge. Suarez was planned, but had to sell Sturridge cheap to allow new signings. Brought in Gaitan for AMR IF, who can also play AML. Same goes for Sterling and Moses, and also Vela can play on both sides. With Suarez and Sturridge out and Aspas on loan, it's Vela, Fierro and Zivkovic who will be fighting for the striker position. Hopefully Vela can live up to his great poacher attributes, as both Fierro and especially Zivkovic are still young and might vary in performances.

Transfer window:

View attachment 463160

I had to choose title challenge for the best budgets, but even with that I still had to sell Sturridge for a measly ?7.5m, Henderson for ?4m, and rid myself of Reina and Skrtel. As you can see from the screenshot my transfer budget is now at ?0, though I still have ?80K p/w excess wage.

All in all pretty happy with the window, especially considering how hard it was to balance it all out. Had transfers cancelled several times due to lack of funds, and had to act fast and sell players below half their value (Henderson and Sturridge) to make the ends meet. But I landed some big talents who will hopefully dominate for years to come, meaning I can strengthen with just one or two big signings next summer if all goes well.

Almost feels like I won a title already, even though I still haven't played a single Premier League match yet.

Looks like some really great transfers. I just signed Balanta myself after hearing he turns out to be one of the best cbs in the game