View attachment 399297 Here's my 2nd season transfers for anyone who's interested. The "outs" are cut off at the bottom so you can't see that total, but I basically sold 43.5millions worth of players. Got alot of money for Clyne, Jay Rod, Kacaniklic etc

where did u finish first season? im having a hard time second season with southampton

GK: Artur

CB: D?d?
CB: Garay
WBR: Maxi Pereira
WBL: Siqueira

DMC: Matic
MC: Enzo Perez
AMR: Salvio
AMC: Markovic
AML: Gaitan

ST: Cardozo

Signed D?d? and Honda will come in January

where did u finish first season? im having a hard time second season with southampton
Finished 4th first season, just scraped Champions League, especially considering Man City would've got my champions league spot if they'd won the CL final, but they lost to Benfica.

I had some really good signings first season - best players I can recommend would be Ilsinho, Kacaniklic, and Honda. Nathaniel Clyne was amazing for me, played him as CWB-Attack for most of the season and got loads of assists, sold him to United for 17million next season though and signed Corchia for 6mill

Finished 4th first season, just scraped Champions League, especially considering Man City would've got my champions league spot if they'd won the CL final, but they lost to Benfica.

I had some really good signings first season - best players I can recommend would be Ilsinho, Kacaniklic, and Honda. Nathaniel Clyne was amazing for me, played him as CWB-Attack for most of the season and got loads of assists, sold him to United for 17million next season though and signed Corchia for 6mill

I STARTED OFF WONDERFULLY WA AROUND FOURTH THEN I DIDNT WIN ALL WINTER AND FINISHED 9TH ITS REALLY GOT BAD...CAN I UPLOAD MY SAVE AND YOU LOOK AT IT TO GIVE ME SOME ADVICE?

edit: sorry about caps

Yeah I've since bought Gabriel Barbosa (who has some really nice stats for a young player), and also Giovinco because he was transfer listed for 2million and I needed a creative striker.

I have Barbosa on my Southampton save, great young player. I sold Clyne for 17m to Liverpool, Ramirez for 24 to City, Schneiderlin for 14 to Liverpool and Lovren for 7.5 to Liverpool (I instantly bought Kelly for 7m, who has better stats all round stats and will improve). I hate selling my high potential players but getting decent money gives you the chance to bring in 2 or 3 similiar players. My Saints team are disappearing now! Will not sell Shaw, Wanyama, Ward-Prowse and Chambers though.

One thing I need to stop doing is buying injury prone players, I bought Ruiz at the start of my second season and he has literally been injured 3 times already! Lallana always seems to get injured also.

how have you managed to sign pastore munian and lewandowski...not a chance they would go to a team they aint in champs league lol

I have Barbosa on my Southampton save, great young player. I sold Clyne for 17m to Liverpool, Ramirez for 24 to City, Schneiderlin for 14 to Liverpool and Lovren for 7.5 to Liverpool (I instantly bought Kelly for 7m, who has better stats all round stats and will improve). I hate selling my high potential players but getting decent money gives you the chance to bring in 2 or 3 similiar players. My Saints team are disappearing now! Will not sell Shaw, Wanyama, Ward-Prowse and Chambers though.

I also sold Clyne for 17m but to United, I got 35million for Schneiderlin from Arsenal too :D

One thing I need to stop doing is buying injury prone players, I bought Ruiz at the start of my second season and he has literally been injured 3 times already! Lallana always seems to get injured also.

GK: DeGea
RB: Rafa/Smalling CB: Vidic/Doria CB: Jones/Balanta LB: Shaw/Fabio
DMC: Carrick/Fellaini
MC: Verrati/Oliver
AMR: Valencia/Zaha AMC: Rooney/Kagawa AML: Januzaj/Welbeck
FC: RVP/Zivkovic

GK: DeGea
RB: Rafa/Smalling CB: Vidic/Doria CB: Jones/Balanta LB: Shaw/Fabio
DMC: Carrick/Fellaini
MC: Verrati/Oliver
AMR: Valencia/Zaha AMC: Rooney/Kagawa AML: Januzaj/Welbeck
FC: RVP/Zivkovic
Hi mate good squad. What year and what tactic you using mate?

Hey mate just starting my 2nd season - I play a 4-1-1-3-1 - Rafa and Shaw as complete full backs (attacking), Carrick as a regista (support), Verratti as a advance play maker (attacking) - valencia as a winger (attacking) rooney as a advanced playmaker (attacking) Januzaj and a advance playermaker (attacking) RVP as a complete forward (Attacking) Play a counter attacking style and using fluid. Seems to be doing me well, Won the league and league cup in 1st season got to the champs league final lost to bayern 1-0 and lost in the FA cup semi. So far 2nd season won 6 pre season games convincingly only conceded 2!

how have you managed to sign pastore munian and lewandowski...not a chance they would go to a team they aint in champs league lol

Well they have done? The wages they're on probably helps but make a Liverpool save and try it for yourself..

Heres my BVB side, first season. Played 7, won 7 and won the super cup. Sadly I drew Barca, Napoli and CSKA in the champions league and somehow lost 1-0 to Napoli and the team fell apart v CSKA and lost there too. Looking terrible in Europe.

View attachment 461979
3-1 away win v Bayern just now. Quality display of very high tempo, very direct counter attacking football - so happy when tweaking tactics pays off. They had a good share of the ball and more shots but we just absorbed the pressure and destroyed them on the break when they were out of position - all 3 of my goals came from counter attacks. Robben and Ribery both injured helped, but that's 8 wins in 8 now.

View attachment 461978

Last edited:
View attachment 461142

1st season with Tottenham. Not to brag but I think I've made a sick job with these transfers!! Window is still open and even tough no one is interested yet, I have Paulinho and Lennon I can prob sell for 50-60M.