Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

Doesn't want to work for me. Still on 14.2.2. At first was conceding from set pieces from everywhere, fixed that now I just can't score and kill teams off, or keep a lead for anything.

Just wondered if anyone else has tried it in France and if it works for them.

View attachment 411656

ps. not sure why the ss came out like that, but I'm sure you catch my drift. Basically not winning enough games

Shyftyy,

How is testing going in the new patch?

Hey all, Sorry for the slow response. I recently put together a new PC and there was an issue with the motherboard so I didn't get to do any testing and after a shelving out a lot of money this had me frustrated of course but it's fixed now and it runs like a dream (about 18 leagues on 5 stars game speed :D )

I am having issue with still creating loads of CCCs but they are simply not being finished. 6CCCs 1-2 goals for example. I am keeping at it but to me the v2.1 is not consistent enough at the moment.

hi shyftyy , I hope you update this tactic soon.

Hey Andikato and all others. I am trying to update but I am having a terrible time with the consistency to be honest. I can create plenty of CCC's per game and still come out with a 1-1 draw which is annoying the heck out of me cause I am having the feeling I am overlooking something but I haven't given up yet. Real life is also interfering a bit which is why I haven't been able to respons sooner but hopefully from next Wednesday I should have more time available for testing.

As always I really appreciate the support this tactic has received an I will keep you posted.

Will give a try to rara tac and will post results

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey Andikato and all others. I am trying to update but I am having a terrible time with the consistency to be honest. I can create plenty of CCC's per game and still come out with a 1-1 draw which is annoying the heck out of me cause I am having the feeling I am overlooking something but I haven't given up yet. Real life is also interfering a bit which is why I haven't been able to respons sooner but hopefully from next Wednesday I should have more time available for testing.

This is why I haven't updated from 14.2.2.

As always I really appreciate the support this tactic has received an I will keep you posted.