Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

another question,center defender have different duties(cover and stopper),
so the defender will not have the same mentality, how can use offside trap?

Awesome results, glad you liked it!

what tactic is better V2.1 or with wide midfielders ????

Both are solid tactics.

Gotta try the tactics with 14.3 update when I'm back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patch 14.3 is out! Going to be interesting to see how this affect the tactic. A lot of ME changes have been made according to the patch notes.

Patch 14.3 is out! Going to be interesting to see how this affect the tactic. A lot of ME changes have been made according to the patch notes.

Ah,Yes,that will be interesting. Just got my New PC so I am re-instaling everyting now.

Finally got steam to work as well.

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of match engine changes... hope this great tactic doesn't suffer!

Just played 2 matches and it looks larelgy the same. Need much more testing of course since I didn't play high caliber opponents yet but it seems promising so far.

This is very Nice in the patchnotes as well for this tactic:

Slightly encouraged some more passes in behind opposition d-line
Reduced premature pot shots from distance when placed to take ball closer to opposition goal

This could be a minor issue :)

Fixed some full backs going forward too quickly off the ball

Just need to test some more :D

finished the season with arsenal, these are the results! great tactic! I'm sorry for the final of the champions lost 1-0 to Barcelona, ​​where we could win, but the ball would not go in! however reconfirm .. beautiful tactics!

AndyC91 you tested with the latest 14.3 patch? In my game, the opponent's defense seems to get more intelligent in reading the tactic.

AndyC91 you tested with the latest 14.3 patch? In my game, the opponent's defense seems to get more intelligent in reading the tactic.

no with patch 14.2.2

AndyC91 you tissues sted with the latest 14.3 patch? In my game, the opponent's defense seems to get more intelligent in reading the tactic.

There seem to be some consistency issues which I am trying to work on. Will keep you all updated!

For me the Nezza version is working just as well, if not better in the new patch.

These are my first results in 14.3 update playing with the RARA13 tweak

View attachment 413306

There seem to be some consistency issues which I am trying to work on. Will keep you all updated!

as you can see i also found problems with away games