Shyftyy's 6-1-2-1-0 Counter football without Counter Strategy

Using "work ball into box" seems work quite good. Am having players running into the box for tap-ins instead of shooting from outside the six yard box.

But if you lose the ball, you compromise your defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using "work ball into box" seems work quite good. Am having players running into the box for tap-ins instead of shooting from outside the six yard box.

But if you lose the ball, you compromise your defense.

set all your team to close down exept the 4 defenders. they will close down the opponent, (they make a lot of foults in defense)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Shyftyy
How's the testing?

Results so far for v2.1 on 14.3 starting from the blue highlighted
Can be better though

View attachment 515792

Seems like the SS is reluctant to go forward as much as they used to. They are much more pass players it seems at the moment so trying to resolve that but I am slowly but surely getting there. I would like to release something finished though instead of tweaking a bit here and there and just release v3.

Your results are not bad at all but yes, the tactic has it's issues against better teams at the moment.

Thank you Facuuh! Those are great results and I am really happy that you are enjoying the tactic!

Right now, I am not completely satisfied with the tactic for 14.3. It seems that default corners is no longer the best set-up and I am having some issues against bigger teams but it's posts like your that keep me going when it gets a bit frustrating so thank you to you as well!

Amazing results dude, congrats! which version of tactic did you use?

Mikedodgson!
  • mikedodgson has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Can't reply to you :)

A quick update as per SS below, went on a 23 games unbeaten run.
Shadow Striker movement can still be better
Left on Left and Right on Right aka outswinging corner seem to work best, Smalling scored 2 vs Arsenal in the latest match
General Balance Average & Match Training Teamwork work best for me.
Brilliant tactic :D(H)

View attachment 412420

Hi Shyftyy
How's the testing?

Results so far for v2.1 on 14.3 starting from the blue highlighted
Can be better though

View attachment 515792

Last edited:
A quick update as per SS below, went on a 23 games unbeaten run.
Shadow Striker movement can still be better
Left on Left and Right on Right aka outswinging corner seem to work best, Smalling scored 2 vs Arsenal in the latest match
Brilliant tactic :D(H)

View attachment 517047

Wow, nice results Civician. I am working on the SS and the consistency when playing with smaller teams. It seems that it's fine when playing with the better ones but at a lower level it gets harder. This is obviously a result of some of the fixes they did which stopped some parts of the ME from being exploitable but some parts of it can be improved.

Thank you for the update and please keep testing!

Mikedodgson!
  • mikedodgson has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Can't reply to you :)

I've cleared things up mate... thanks for the notification! :)