Sick

curtis290

Reaction score
Anyone else here sick? I think it's underrated in how much of a nuisance it is. When I am in foreign countries I get these colds that make me feel like death. As in the worst cold I've ever had times 10. This one isn't my worse (one time when I was in Latin America I actually couldn't move for about two to three days from a cold and actually had to chug water constantly to keep from being completely dehydrated) but it's pretty **** bad. I have the fever and chills, flem constantly spewing out of my lungs and nose, absolutely no energy, and I can't sleep for the life of me...it's 5.45 AM at the moment. I got it from a friend I think: I shared a water bottle with him after he had mentioned being sick (stupid me), and the next day he went to the doctor's office and said he had a chest infection. Couple days later and I have this now. I made a doctor's appointment today but it's not til Thursday.

Luckily I'm pretty much unemployed at the moment and don't have to go in to work for a few days, so it doesn't **** up my work schedule. On top of that, I had a bit of a stomach bug before this (unrelated) and still have trouble eating, and I reaggravated an ankle sprain today that happened two months ago and have slowly been nursing back to help (which really sucks since it's spring time and the first good weather there's been in 7 months and I can't enjoy it) by stupidly rolling it while lightly jogging. I have a very weak immune system and this type of **** happens too often, and it's times like these when I realize how great having a significant other would be. I wish I had someone taking care of me at the moment because going to the store and getting tea is a huge task.

Well, enough whining, thought I'd vent a bit. Anyone else suffering from any ailments?

Was ill 2 month ago, had 5 days off school. Tried to walk to school but i just didn't have the energy .

well, if its any consolation, i've aggravated my RSI through over doing it on FM. It's a pain in the backside, and absolutely screws up my whole arm.

(And can also cause problems with self loving sometimes so need help from the other half)

Nah, although recently I've been feeling a little light headed. One of these days I'll probably end up fainting on my keyboarjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

well, if its any consolation, i've aggravated my RSI through over doing it on FM. It's a pain in the backside, and absolutely screws up my whole arm.

(And can also cause problems with self loving sometimes so need help from the other half)
haha lol here ya there mate:D

Haven't been off school once for the past 6 years, and have never been sick either.

I think it's partly psychological though. Some people just seem to not fight colds, and seem to be resigned to getting them and taking weeks off work. And also I find that if you get back into working and moving around it seems to help much more than lying in bed for days on end.

I am rarely sick. Las time i was wit fever was probably... 5/6 years ago? LOL! But i have irritable bowel syndrome. It's like the worst **** ever! It's not dangerous and it can not evolve to cancer, and as long as you dont eat alot of **** like i used to (still i am just 70kg and 1.85m so i am not even fat -.-) you'll be fine... Sometimes you don't eat nothing bad and the pain comes -.- ... others you eat alot of **** and you're fine. But when the pain comes for real... You won't leave the ******* bed. It's a pretty common syndrome... thought i had cancer when it show up because it's such a weird feelling... Still, i've been without pain for about 2 weeks now wich is good :D

I am sick, sick of exams :D
I do crack myself up

Quit your jibba jabba, you aint sick! Get some fruit

not really sick that often but get ringin in ears quite alot:S

I get that Tinnitus thing myself or however it's spelled. Had it quite bad after too much headphone music, then got twice as bad after ear surgery. Really screws up my sleep something bad-gets real loud.

I get that Tinnitus thing myself or however it's spelled. Had it quite bad after too much headphone music, then got twice as bad after ear surgery. Really screws up my sleep something bad-gets real loud.

yeah sounds same always used to have earphones on is better than 6-7 months ago tho note as loud but can only sleep on front or cant sleep else WEIRD

yeah sounds same always used to have earphones on is better than 6-7 months ago tho note as loud but can only sleep on front or cant sleep else WEIRD

You should go and get it checked out tbh and see what the doc says. I ignored it for too long and paid the price

Nah, although recently I've been feeling a little light headed. One of these days I'll probably end up fainting on my keyboarjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

That was really good for you!