Sick

Last time i got sick enough to get off school was 6 months ago i remembered how **** i felt but if i had discovered fm i would have relished the time off now i pray to get sick so i can play it :/

When I've pretended to be sick to blag a day off, I wasn't allowed on the computer anyway XD, god, that brings back memories, over 7/8 years ago I used to do that, probably more.

haha i know how you feel ive been genuinly sick a few times recently but due to the fact i have the junior cert in a matter of weeks if i still have a pulse my mam makes me go to school :( :p

I think I have sinusitis or whatever (probs just chronic nasal congestion). I always have a mildish block nose and in the winter gets horrid. When I wake I snort like a pig coz of it. I should go to the doctors but meh. Oh and tinitus is a buger after a party or summing.

Last edited:
***** sake. I now have a fluey thingy thing. I hear alcohol kills germs though, so...

I don't often get ill, but when I do get ill it is usually pretty ****** and you can guarantee I'll get ill during something important, I,e AS Level exams.....

Rotten luck....

***** sake. I now have a fluey thingy thing. I hear alcohol kills germs though, so...

Here's a fact, and it's no word of a lie. I had a really bad cold 5-6 years back. Necked a whole bottle of Captain Morgans Rum (even though I can't stand it), and the thing disappeared in 24 hours. Was amazing. As was the hangover.

Here's a fact, and it's no word of a lie. I had a really bad cold 5-6 years back. Necked a whole bottle of Captain Morgans Rum (even though I can't stand it), and the thing disappeared in 24 hours. Was amazing. As was the hangover.

Funny you say that, because right now I have a full bottle of Captain Morgan's rum on the table next to me! Well. Only one way to find out...

My dad always gave me aqua vitae/akevitt to cure sore throats. It's 40% Scandinavian spirits distilled from potatoes and nun juice.

Didn't realise everyone was on their deathbed here! Get out and get some exercise in you!

I've found some Arak. This should kill everything, possibly including me.

Didn't realise everyone was on their deathbed here! Get out and get some exercise in you!

Think you might have just found the cure for AIDs right there!

I think it's the inbreeding on the British isles that make you sick.

Is having a constantly disrupted shoulder considered being sick?

Weirdest thing is that he still doesn't understand why he's getting banned. I wonder how many email adresses he's got.

Yeh but i dont understand cause im kind of stupid, and you are an illuminated human being, and i have like 1696969696969696969696969696969696969669696969669969669696969696969696966969696969669696969696696969 mail acounts

this guy is ******* me off ruinin all the threads:mad:

YEH I AGREE!!!!!! I CAN EVEN SAY THAT HE MAKES ME "SICK"

please do not comment on this wankers posts... I am going to get an IP ban for him!

please do not comment on this wankers posts... I am going to get an IP ban for him!

LOOOOOOOOOOOL What have i done now???? And if i have so many email dont you think that i have lots of IP ???

PS: <It´s bit unfair cause i havent done anything this time, but ok "legend"

LOOOOOOOOOOOL What have i done now???? And if i have so many email dont you think that i have lots of IP ???

PS: <It´s bit unfair cause i havent done anything this time, but ok "legend"

Email are not ips fucktard