Sick

well, if its any consolation, i've aggravated my RSI through over doing it on FM. It's a pain in the backside, and absolutely screws up my whole arm.

(And can also cause problems with self loving sometimes so need help from the other half)

Yeah I have back problems because of my computer usage. Usually I use it lying on my side in bed or with it in my lap, hunched over. Both have seem to taken a big toll in my back the past year or so, which sucks because I'm only 24! Also my hands/forearms hurt real bad from too much FIFA, FM, or typing...my long posts really do a number on my fingers and forearms. I guess I'm a bit of a mess.

Oh and when your ear rings for a bit it's the sound of you losing the capacity to hear a frequency. Thanks to years of music my hearing will be awful, hopefully they'll have good healthcare in the future.

You should go and get it checked out tbh and see what the doc says. I ignored it for too long and paid the price
yeah went last feb they gave me these gromit thing in left ear coz only had half ear drum

Where to start, Im Diabetic, Epileptic and constantly have ear infections which limits my hearing in one of my ears. But never complain about it. :)

Yeah I have back problems because of my computer usage. Usually I use it lying on my side in bed or with it in my lap, hunched over. Both have seem to taken a big toll in my back the past year or so, which sucks because I'm only 24! Also my hands/forearms hurt real bad from too much FIFA, FM, or typing...my long posts really do a number on my fingers and forearms. I guess I'm a bit of a mess.

Oh and when your ear rings for a bit it's the sound of you losing the capacity to hear a frequency. Thanks to years of music my hearing will be awful, hopefully they'll have good healthcare in the future.

Yup. Too many computers/consoles, appalling posture at home and work, cost me a job, now I'm 36 and falling to bits lol. Its abysmal. I was lucky though. If I hadn't of got the surgery when I did and waited another couple of months, I would've got a tumor like situation inside the ear, which would've destroyed the rest of it, chewed through the side of the skull, and basically formed another tumour like growth on the brain which would've been life threatening. Only got the surgery after the ear started leaking nasty stuff, and from nagging from the missus.

Last edited:
my doctor thought i had throat cancer when i just had a swollen gland. going to the doctors for nearly a month for throat pains, only for him to say "infection" and give me same crappy medicine. i laugh now, but back then i literally shat myself.

my doctor thought i had throat cancer when i just had a swollen gland. going to the doctors for nearly a month for throat pains, only for him to say "infection" and give me same crappy medicine. i laugh now, but back then i literally shat myself.

Nowt worse than having something linked with the big C. Would scare the **** out of anyone.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Man i really have AIDS, so if you are making fun, believe me it´s serious and i doesnt wish that virus to no one

Lost count of how many times this **** has been banned tonight. Think he's trying to make some sort of record of dupe accounts

Whenever I'm ill I find the best thing to do is get outdoors and run for miles, always makes me feel better.

Nowt worse than having something linked with the big C. Would scare the **** out of anyone.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Lost count of how many times this **** has been banned tonight. Think he's trying to make some sort of record of dupe accounts

Weirdest thing is that he still doesn't understand why he's getting banned. I wonder how many email adresses he's got.

this guy is ******* me off ruinin all the threads:mad:

Wow most of you are really sick. Play some sport, real life sport. Go into nature, dont stay for ages on PC...
My problem is math, it hurts alot, cant pass a year on uni cuz of math :mad:

My immune system is horrid, I'm slightly ill most of the time but rarely have serious sickness.

Curtis, here have a cup of
BTC-hypochondriac700.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

oh and I am a machine, I rarely get sick (only in Holiday's when my company closes down in December) I actually rest and end up getting sick (every 2 or 3 years though and its nothing serious at all)

I am extremely healthy and have a fantastic immune system, you sick people should buy a tablet called Viral Guard, it is an Immune Booster and really does the trick when feeling a slight case of something coming on!

I never get seriously ill but do get colds. Had a few in row last winter, it ****** me off.

Not been so ill that I've been incapable of moving ever.. My dad gets the flu every year and I have never caught it off him. I don't even get hangovers after a hard drinking session. I must be like an immortal or something.

Not been so ill that I've been incapable of moving ever.. My dad gets the flu every year and I have never caught it off him. I don't even get hangovers after a hard drinking session. I must be like an immortal or something.
Vampire? i.e Vampire Diaries - Damon Salvatore?

I do have rather large fangs. Funnily enough, my recent visit to the dentist, he commented on them and asked if I wanted them shaving down XD. I said nope.

Last time i got sick enough to get off school was 6 months ago i remembered how **** i felt but if i had discovered fm i would have relished the time off now i pray to get sick so i can play it :/

I've had a pretty bad cold lately (its winter here ;)). I've took a couple of days off uni and its almost gone I think.