Signing of the season so far this season

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 3K
D

Deleted member 79730

Please give your opinions to me guys, my top 3 are gareth barry, lorik cana and thomas vermaelen, share your thoughts:wub:

johnson??? Don't look 17m worth, but yeah i respect your opinion. For me it's in no particular order:

Vermaelen
Owen (Considering he was free)
Darren Bent

Mine are in order -

Darren Bent
Thomas Vermaelen
Lee Cattermole

why did i put cana i meant bent lol, my albania game is getting to my head

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

sucks cattermole is out now for the rest of the season

hehe sorry might be abit of a sunderland addict

bent, cana and cattermole!!!

johnson is a no-no :P

that's a shame, he's a real good player as well in my opinion

Bent
Hesselink (Considering on his debut or 2nd game helped them win) nad i like him :)
Tevez

Bent
Hesselink (Considering on his debut or 2nd game helped them win) nad i like him :)
Tevez
i agree on tevez he would be in my top 5, its a shame united fans treat him like **** when he worked his socks off for them like he does for us, he doesnt score much but we have adebayor and bellamy for that

i agree on tevez he would be in my top 5, its a shame united fans treat him like **** when he worked his socks off for them like he does for us, he doesnt score much but we have adebayor and bellamy for that

Yeh i love tevez, works his socks off

don't think tevez is anywhere near signing of the season. not being bitter he just isn't. he cost loads and hardly ever scores.

I have to agree he doesn't warrant that title due to his massive price tag.

Didn't Tevez cost like 47 mill.

people saying that it doesnt matter that tevez don't score because he works his socks off. Bearing in mind that a strikers job is to SCORE and the centre mids job is to WORK HIS SOCKS OFF, you know what i mean??

Back