• Views Views 3K
Vermealan
Bent
Johnson
Best value for money though, Owen, that winner against City was priceless

Bent
Cana
Cattermole
:P Gutted Catts is out for 12 weeks we will still be strong though with Lion that is Lorik Cana :D

Can't believe it took that long for someone to mention Kranjcar, bargain of the season by far. Either that or Matías Fernández to Sporting for like £3.5m or something like that. Absolute bargain! Richard Dunne has also been outstanding in the Villa defense which looked so fragile last season.

OUCH! Matigol used to be one of my fav players and i thought his arrival at sporting wouldnt change it (even tho im a benfica supporter) but gahdamm he is underperforming, lowering his value game by game, tries some tricks and succeeds sometimes (cuz, well, the spark is there) but he is just not the player i expected him to be. Aimar its much more of a player than him. Saviola, in other hand, was a great, a huge signing, the little rabbit scores and scores and scores and scores... So, my vote goes for Saviola (assuming, wrongly or not, that this thread isnt only about the epl)

i agree on tevez he would be in my top 5, its a shame united fans treat him like **** when he worked his socks off for them like he does for us, he doesnt score much but we have adebayor and bellamy for that

He ended up believeing his own hype though... And Utd couldnt justify that much money for someone who doesnt score...

Bent has to be THE signing of the season

so many football fans are real ******. throwing coins and objects is unacceptable tevez was great for them.
although the same goes for some players barton, guthrie etc

Back