Signing of the season so far this season

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 3K
25.5 actually the 47 is just agent talk, but it is alot, however u only say that because you are a man united fan i would feel the same way

I'm an Arsenal fan and I'm saying it. Was a ridiculous amount of money to pay for Tevez.

i know but it doesnt matter we can afford it, fans would be going crazy if it was a big four club because they dont have money to throw away like us

yeah but once again the point is unless you score like 50 goals you cannot be signing of the season while costing as much as tevez did. the player has to be very good value for money.

i think i recall that i never said he was signing of the season, i said vermaelen bent and barry, so stop trying to start arguments

Michael Turner has been brilliant for Sunderland so far.

Cattermole will be up there, Sunerland are going to miss him, Bent also is up there and i was probably one of the first to criticism Vermaelen but he has been fantastic so far.

yeah but once again the point is unless you score like 50 goals you cannot be signing of the season while costing as much as tevez did. the player has to be very good value for money.
and who has ever scored 50 goals in a pl season

i agree on tevez he would be in my top 5, its a shame united fans treat him like **** when he worked his socks off for them like he does for us, he doesnt score much but we have adebayor and bellamy for that

i think i recall that i never said he was signing of the season, i said vermaelen bent and barry, so stop trying to start arguments
First i'm not trying to start an argument.

second, you said he was in your top 5 which is why i was explaining why in my opinion he could never be in the top five.

Bent has been in good form so far this season, he's a decent player but that's it. He's very one dimensional.

and who has ever scored 50 goals in a pl season
no one which is kind of my point that if you cost that much you cannot be signing of the season or even close to it unless they had an unbelievably good season.

First i'm not trying to start an argument.

second, you said he was in your top 5 which is why i was explaining why in my opinion he could never be in the top five.
and who would you put up there
Obertan
Owen
Valencia
now stop arguing i would guess you are not a child so quit acting like one

Obertan
Owen
Valencia

It's not arguing in reality it's actually a debate or discussion. He is giving good reasoning for his opinion.

Obertan
Owen
Valencia
how am i acting childish. and no i wouldn't put them as signings of the season. My opinion on tevez is not to do with any perceived bias alright i'm sure other people agree with me.

no one which is kind of my point that if you cost that much you cannot be signing of the season or even close to it unless they had an unbelievably good season.
like when man united payed these fees then
Veron 30m
Kleberson 8.5m
Berbatov 32 m (not been that great for that kind of price tag 12 goals in 40 games)

like when man united payed these fees then
Veron 30m
Kleberson 8.5m
Berbatov 32 m (not been that great for that kind of price tag 12 goals in 40 games)
the difference is i'm not claiming they were signing of the season or in the top 5. they weren't

the difference is i'm not claiming they were signing of the season or in the top 5. they weren't
fair point, but however i think tevez will be a great player for us, obviously man united fans will be bitter towards him, hence them trying to throw a coin at him and hitting garrido, when he was at the hammers i thought he was good though he took about 25 games to get off the mark, he worked hard and its nice to have a work horse in the team because adebayor doesnt do much other than score

I think he's overpriced and Berbatov, Eduardo, Rooney, RVP, Arshavin, and maybe even Vela are better than him as a striker. But thats just my opinion.

I think he's overpriced and Berbatov, Eduardo, Rooney, RVP, Arshavin, and maybe even Vela are better than him as a striker. But thats just my opinion.
its a free website everyone is entitled to their own opinions, however to say he is **** like some people do is overstepping the line, any PL striker is pretty good other than Felipe Caicedo lol, he plays for argentina one of the best nations in the world he is not rubbish

Back