Signing of the season so far this season

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 3K
people saying that it doesnt matter that tevez don't score because he works his socks off. Bearing in mind that a strikers job is to SCORE and the centre mids job is to WORK HIS SOCKS OFF, you know what i mean??
yeah but mate i dont think hes a striker, people say robinho is and he isnt either, tevez is an attacking midfielder really, and guys who cares if man city pay a huge amount, i would never pay 22 million for lescott, but we can afford it so it doesnt matter

yeah but mate i dont think hes a striker, people say robinho is and he isnt either, tevez is an attacking midfielder really, and guys who cares if man city pay a huge amount, i would never pay 22 million for lescott, but we can afford it so it doesnt matter
i don't care if you get ripped off but the point is he is never signing of the season as he cost the earth.

Also tevez is definetly a striker.

GaboneseTiger: F**k is he an attacking midfielder

Stewart Downing hasnt even played yet lol.

Performance wse defs bent

Bargain wise has to be krancjar or however you spell it...

Anyone who thought i was being serious is retarded.

Can't believe it took that long for someone to mention Kranjcar, bargain of the season by far. Either that or Matías Fernández to Sporting for like £3.5m or something like that. Absolute bargain! Richard Dunne has also been outstanding in the Villa defense which looked so fragile last season.

Haven't seen him play all that much for Sp*rs to be honest, but he has proven his quality in the PL and for the minimal transfer fee Pompey received it's an absolute bargain.

James collins should be up there, MON has made a great signing in both dunne and collins a worthy partnership definately.

James collins should be up there, MON has made a great signing in both dunne and collins a worthy partnership definately.
i agree dunne and collins are both quality defenders, much better than man citys central defence in my opinion, kolo toure is class but lescott is very average and i would rather have dunne as he is also a city legend

tevez cost 47 million. for my money biggest rip off of the season.

tevez cost 47 million. for my money biggest rip off of the season.
25.5 actually the 47 is just agent talk, but it is alot, however u only say that because you are a man united fan i would feel the same way

Back