I've currently done 6500 logos using the batch. Occasionally a few of the logos do bring up that error and can't be done. Probably about 30 logos so far.

That isnt too bad. I suppose even splitting them up into leagues, or nations would make it easy to make them, and also more manageable.

Soon, the SPL is done, we are currently doing the main leagues, then hopefully working down.

Hi, just to say thanks again for these great logos, but I have a small problem, I downloaded the Serie A pack and overwrote the config file with the correct one as you said but the AC Milan logo still isn't appearing (the default logo appears), any thoughts on why this is happening? It's not a big deal or anything but I'd like to sort if out if possible :p

Hi, just to say thanks again for these great logos, but I have a small problem, I downloaded the Serie A pack and overwrote the config file with the correct one as you said but the AC Milan logo still isn't appearing (the default logo appears), any thoughts on why this is happening? It's not a big deal or anything but I'd like to sort if out if possible :p

look in the Serie A folder, and re-name the AC milan badge to '1099'. Then use the new config file. I am going to edit the file in download page so its correct, so you can re-download if you prefer.

Ah ok thanks, I'll try that

Yeah sorted now, thanks again :D

Last edited:
hello mate

i was just wondering if there are any colombian leagues facepack/kits/logos downloads kicking around anywhere?...im sorry, i know its a bit obscure...im quite a newbie to FM, so thought id use a small team in their 2nd div, to try out new tactics, and cos id never played in that league before...but now ive got quite into it, so it be nice to have those downloads if poss.

thanks for any help you can give

try search tool at top of page. Also, for faces, download the 50,000 megapack and the extras aswell in the faces download section.

Stuart, Mike and Steve,

I downloaded these logos and I have to say one word: Stunning. They look absolutely amazing and ten times better than any logo I have downloaded before! Keep up the hard work and I will be looking forward to any more logos that come out soon.

Chris (H)

Stuart, Mike and Steve,

I downloaded these logos and I have to say one word: Stunning. They look absolutely amazing and ten times better than any logo I have downloaded before! Keep up the hard work and I will be looking forward to any more logos that come out soon.

Chris (H)

Thanks mate, means a lot for people to give positive feedback to our work. Starting to get a good amount of packs done. I was doing lower USA leagues, but the league system is as confusing as ****, and only some teams show up in the game, so I gave up....Just need a admin to approve files as I upload them, as Mike and steve have premium accounts, whereas I have to wait for approval.

Ahh right. You should donate. (H) I am in the process of downloading as many as my laptop can take. :D

Ahh right. You should donate. (H) I am in the process of downloading as many as my laptop can take. :D

I would donate, but my bank account wont link up with PayPal. Dont know why, suppose its the Spanish banking system.