Could you also made Nations logo? :) Very nice logos:wub:

Nations are Done, the first pack at the top of OP

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Packs will be uploaded quickly, now a Premium Member :D

Nations are Done, the first pack at the top of OP

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Packs will be uploaded quickly, now a Premium Member :D

Aha so you are, never saw that coming ;)

Aha so you are, never saw that coming ;)

Yep ;) jus awaiting a slight name change

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Will be uploading a few packs today, which will almost complete the European Continent.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:55 PM ----------

Added Georgia, Faroe Islands, Denmark, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kazakhstan, Israel, Estonia..........Megapack should be very, very soon.

would it be possible to do english lower league clubs and comp logos?

would it be possible to do english lower league clubs and comp logos?

Yeas, we will be expanding as many as possible once the first MegaPack is up.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Added Macedonia and Rep. Ireland

Anyone managed to fix the bournemouth logo yet. looked at the config file myself but cant find an error with it.

Anyone managed to fix the bournemouth logo yet. looked at the config file myself but cant find an error with it.

nah that ones got me stumped aswell mate, hasnt worked for me since dowloading patch 10.2

nah that ones got me stumped aswell mate, hasnt worked for me since dowloading patch 10.2

Me neither, I cant find any way around it at all. I have asked on SI forums, but no-one has any ideas as of yet.

We are only a couple of leagues short of the European MegaPack:). A great achievement for me and steve-o.

We are only a couple of leagues short of the European MegaPack:). A great achievement for me and steve-o.

Well done the pair of you. They are definitely the best logos that have been made for FM.

Well done the pair of you. They are definitely the best logos that have been made for FM.

thankyou v much, but the majority of credit should defo go to StuW it was his idea and his original design, and as for being the best logos on FM i agree, thats why im helping lol

Thanks IanC:)(I would click the thanks, but I have run out of them). It was my idea, but without Steve-O, and Mike(in the earlier days) I wouldnt have got half of those packs done. By far the greatest logos ever to grace your FM game....trying not to be biased.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

48 European Nations done, its just Malta, Lithuania, Luxembourg left I think. Then we will release the MegaPack, then move onto another continent. I think it will be North/Central & South America.

Thanks IanC:)(I would click the thanks, but I have run out of them). It was my idea, but without Steve-O, and Mike(in the earlier days) I wouldnt have got half of those packs done. By far the greatest logos ever to grace your FM game....trying not to be biased.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------[/COLOR]

48 European Nations done, its just Malta, Lithuania, Luxembourg left I think. Then we will release the MegaPack, then move onto another continent. I think it will be North/Central & South America.

cheers Stu, yeah im in the process of completing the above mentioned nations should be finished by tomorrow

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------[/COLOR]

cheers Stu, im currently in the process of completing the above mentioned nations (Malta, Lithuania and Luxembourg) they should be completed and uploaded tomorrow

any chanse for Ireland First Division .. am curently playing with Limerick FC .. great work so far .. cheers

Have you guys done all the scottish leagues? I know you have done the SPL I was just wondering if you've done the rest and if so where do i find them?

btw in first post .. fix the flags .. this is slovakia flag
794.png
and this is serbian
802.png

btw in first post .. fix the flags .. this is slovakia flag
794.png
and this is serbian
802.png

yeah I know, just havent got round to fixing it yet.

EUROPEAN MEGAPACK IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD!!!

Huge thanks goes to steve-okenobi and Mike for helping me get this done.

link will be posted ASAP