I do have one problem guys. Bournemouth doesn't show up:

That happens with all logo packs. I havent had the Bournemouth logo at all for ages, even with the packs I had before. I just get the default image....I am trying to fix it, but dont keep your hopes up....

hi i downloaded your logos and there all work except the competiton one e.g premier league, championship any help?

hi i downloaded your logos and there all work except the competiton one e.g premier league, championship any help?

They should work, as I use them, and also always test them before I upload them. check config, see if the line is correct. If not, maybe re-download.

One question are you going to do the flags for the nations as well in this style?

One question are you going to do the flags for the nations as well in this style?

Possibly, if people prefer flags to the logos on profile page, I think I would consider that.

Thanks for the superb logos! Funnily enough I was just thinking that the only tiny criticism was that the nation flags had been replaced by logos, so I for one would definitely be in favour of having the traditional flags back & in this style.

I am currently trying to get as many European clubs and competitions done, so I can release a European Megapack next week. So, steve-o, give me a PM :p

Great to see some of the smaller leagues being included.

The only reasonably "major" league I can think of that hasn't been done is the Ukranian league. I suppose it's mostly finished then other than a few possible obscure ones like Australia, Japan, and a few other South American ones (Uruguay, Mexico, etc). Any plans on including some of those? :)

Great to see some of the smaller leagues being included.

The only reasonably "major" league I can think of that hasn't been done is the Ukranian league. I suppose it's mostly finished then other than a few possible obscure ones like Australia, Japan, and a few other South American ones (Uruguay, Mexico, etc). Any plans on including some of those? :)

We are working to do EVERY team we can get hold of logos for, I have done albania, andorra and other small nations, ready for the European megapack.

1. Could you do the background logos for the teams?

2. The Japanese leagues?

I will do the background logos soon, although I havent got the time ATM.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

*Due to popular demand, I will be releasing the Japan Pack. Includes ALL main clubs, down to the 4th division, and competition logos.*

I think the very first link "Worldwide nation and competition pack" may be pointing to the wrong link as it seems to just download the same rar file as the second link "Nations & continents".

I'm assuming by competition pack it meant Champions league logos etc - which are not in this pack???

Can someone please approve my files, there are a few packs still not approved, and people want to download. Thank You

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

could you please do the Indian league as well?

We are finishing Europe, and will then move onto the next continent.

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

I think the very first link "Worldwide nation and competition pack" may be pointing to the wrong link as it seems to just download the same rar file as the second link "Nations & continents".

I'm assuming by competition pack it meant Champions league logos etc - which are not in this pack???

My mistake. Changed