Will a massive mega-pack released when they are all done?

I will upload more tonight Stuart, gotta go somewhere for a bit, won't be long (H)

Yeah NP mate.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Will a massive mega-pack released when they are all done?

Yes, I will probably release continental megapacks, so they dont take as long to download, and also some external links.

Stuart where do you find the badges with no background

These look amazing, great work thanks :D

This logos are ace.
Can you do a megapack please?

All logos are from either Wiki, and I think the cutting may figure in the shadow.. As for the batch, I havent a clue how to do them.

You do realise most of the logos on wiki are already available with transparent backgrounds (eg: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chester_City_FC.svg).

To do the batch thing is easy. As long as you have the action file set up then it will convert all the logos from the 9,000 megapack into your style easily.

SS_2010-01-30_03-32-37.jpg

SS_2010-01-30_03-33-12.jpg

Can I have the action file? I don't think I will actually get any logos done but I'd just like to see how you've done it :)

Just took me about 2 minutes to make 64 logos by using a batch command on some of the logos i made for the 9,000+ Megapack.

Although I didn't do the eyedropper thing you asked in Step 1. What was that for? Does it make a difference?

SS_2010-02-01_23-29-25.jpg

Last edited:
Just took me about 2 minutes to make 64 logos by using a batch command on some of the logos i made for the 9,000+ Megapack.

Although I didn't do the eyedropper thing you asked in Step 1. What was that for? Does it make a difference?

SS_2010-02-01_23-29-25.jpg

Show off.......The eyedropper is so the rounded edges ar the same colour as the outline, but most of the time, you cannot really tell.

Show off.......The eyedropper is so the rounded edges ar the same colour as the outline, but most of the time, you cannot really tell.

Ah yes I see. If I zoom into the ones I did they all have a tiny yellow rounded edge. I may have a go at converting all 9000 logos into the silky ones for you. Will leave it over night and see if it gets many done.

I did try a bacth, but got an error about unavailable layer.

I did try a bacth, but got an error about unavailable layer.

I've currently done 6500 logos using the batch. Occasionally a few of the logos do bring up that error and can't be done. Probably about 30 logos so far.