So everything I have downloaded so far for the kits, logos, skins etc will be able to just get copied from the graphics folder in FM2010 to a graphics folder in FM2011? Would be good to do this rather than having to download everything again.

Everything but skins from FM09 work on FM10, so you can copy everything to the FM10 folder, apart from skins.

Southampton have changed their badge. Not sure if its for just the one season as its their anniversary.

Also Notts County have changed theirs again.

Everything but skins from FM09 work on FM10, so you can copy everything to the FM10 folder, apart from skins.

Yeh but will they work on FM2011 is what I'm asking :S Can everything I have downloaded for FM2010 work on FM2011 when it comes out in a couple of months?

Yeh but will they work on FM2011 is what I'm asking :S Can everything I have downloaded for FM2010 work on FM2011 when it comes out in a couple of months?

Logos, faces and kits will I would have thought, but not sure about skins, although I doubt it.

Logos, faces and kits will I would have thought, but not sure about skins, although I doubt it.

Well, not so much bothered about the skins really as I have only downloaded a couple but that's not biggie. Was really for the kits and the logos. I'm hoping they will work with FM2011 cos if not it will be a pain to download everything again.

Also, sorry to be a pain in the rear but the club logo for FK Qabala (Gabala FC) is wrong. The club must have changed it. The original logo is this -

but this is the correct logo -

Sorry to be a pain in the *** again :S

NEW LOGOS​

Admira(Austria)
5605072.png
5605072-1.png

FK Qabala(Azerbaijan)
59001469.png
59001469-1.png

Notts County(England)
nottsco.png
nottsco-1.png

Southampton(England)
southampton.png
southampton-1.png

NEW LOGOS​

Admira(Austria)
5605072.png
5605072-1.png

FK Qabala(Azerbaijan)
59001469.png
59001469-1.png

Notts County(England)
nottsco.png
nottsco-1.png

Southampton(England)
southampton.png
southampton-1.png

Excellent! What a guy! (H)

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Got another one for you Stu - Mikashevichi (Granit Mikashevichi). Original is -

but should be -

No problem :D Just hope you don't mind me indicating the corrections :S

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:33 AM ----------

Got another one for you Stu. FC Vitebsk is -

when it should be -

I have just been surfing an Italian FM-site, and found my logos posted on there without permission. I have spoken to Admin there and they have been removed, and the thief banned. Anyone else that tries this will get the same treatment on any site(as I am member of most FM sites), and if I find your member name here, I will speak to Admin/Sean, and you will be severly dealt with.

ive got the 2010/11 update and Guiseley been promoted to BSN and doesnt have a logo, its the default could you do me just the guiseley one for me please so i can download as i am trying to get them to the premier league :D if you could that would be awesome, thanks

I've changed the 2 configs for the bournemouth problem but its still not working in-game? Can someone please help me with what I might have done wrong? Thanks

I've changed the 2 configs for the bournemouth problem but its still not working in-game? Can someone please help me with what I might have done wrong? Thanks

Did you tick 'reload skin on confirm' and untick 'skin cache' when in game?

Yeah, I ticked and unticked the boxes and I changed the file in Blue Square Premier for the corrected one I downloaded from here but it still has the original stock logo.

Hi, Do you do requests as I need 2 Logos for my Green & Gold Man Utd Db I will upload images and let you know colours if you do, Love your work by the way use your logos on my game. I know how busy you are so keeping my fingers crossed you're say yes.

Thanks Psycho.

Yeah, I ticked and unticked the boxes and I changed the file in Blue Square Premier for the corrected one I downloaded from here but it still has the original stock logo.

You mean previously you have downloaded the normal logo before and now you downloaded the SilkySideways? If that's the case, i suggest you delete the old logos.

No, i originally downloaded all the silkysideways logos and noticed the bournemouth one was missing but just ignored it. The other day i played bournemouth in my career and decided to see if there was a fix! when i saw what was said on here i downloaded the new config for Blue Square Premier, deleted the old one and placed the new one in the bsp folder, is this right?

Can you make a logos for Swedish 2nd division ? or do a IK Sirius logo only (team I manage right now, if you are too busy) .. tnx bunch .. cheers

IK_Sirius.png