Indonesia Pack - DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Malaysian Pack - DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Singapore Pack - DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks very much Stu for the above! Simply awesome! :wub:

Anyway, the Singapore link is broken but i'm able to download it from the latest files.

Last edited:
Could you do Necaxa in the Mexican Promotion league please, the whole league has no logos. cheers.

Ok, there is a lot of pages here!

Anyone care to explain how I go about uploading them into the game. I can do the skins, tactics and shortlists.

I'm a noob as you can tell. :S

Thank you!

Ok, there is a lot of pages here!

Anyone care to explain how I go about uploading them into the game. I can do the skins, tactics and shortlists.

I'm a noob as you can tell. :S

Thank you!

Down load the .rar file, then extract the files to c:/Documents and Settings/(username)/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Graphics/Logos

Once done, load up the game, go to Preferences then Display & Sound and make sure you tick "'Always Reload Skin on Confirm" and have "'Use Skin Cache" unticked then click confirm and the logos should work.

Down load the .rar file, then extract the files to c:/Documents and Settings/(username)/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Graphics/Logos

Once done, load up the game, go to Preferences then Display & Sound and make sure you tick "'Always Reload Skin on Confirm" and have "'Use Skin Cache" unticked then click confirm and the logos should work.

Worked a treat.

Thanks very much!

First of all, I didn't deny the request -

Secondly, Tom has already said to me that he is fine with me using a similar design to his, as long as it was not a DIRECT COPY. And the logos are bound to be the same size, as they are 180x180, STANDARD LOGO SIZE FOR FM10. The shine is similar, and is in a similar place because the angle of the logo means the shine needs to be at the nearest edge, otherwise it looks wrong and unbalanced.

Also, Even if something is free on the internet, it is common courtesy to ask the original owners permission to use or re-distribute their work. my stuff never gets copied mate, thats why the templates are held by me, and a select few TRUSTED people. No offence, but I am not going to hand a template out to someone who has been a member on the site for 10 days and has posted 59 times.

Also, please stop posting here unless it is requesting a logo, or downloading, don't Spam my thread unless it's relevant.

If you keep posting drivel, I will report you for spam, and hinting at theft of another persons work.

Well, I don't remember that, but I'm old and I forget things. I would be interested in seeing the action file, though.

It would be an extremly intresting template as they are just so good

Could you do Chester's new logo please as then i could replace the old one, thanks

If anyone has the template and could send it along to me (you can do it through susie, in case you think I'm pulling a fast one). I'd just like to be certain that these aren't a rip-off of my ESS style. Thanks.

New Spain Logos, with Star -

normal
796.png

small
796-1.png

I have just installed English logos but Bournemouth's is not being displayed on the game, any suggestion to how i can fix this issue

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

The problem is i cant get any logos to work for Bournemouth now

I have just installed English logos but Bournemouth's is not being displayed on the game, any suggestion to how i can fix this issue

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------[/COLOR]

The problem is i cant get any logos to work for Bournemouth now

I'm afraid there is a serious problem in regards to the Bournemouth logo, unfortunately there is a glitch that causes the logo to disappear and a default logo be used regardless of what you do. As of yet SI have not presented a solution.

I'm afraid there is a serious problem in regards to the Bournemouth logo, unfortunately there is a glitch that causes the logo to disappear and a default logo be used regardless of what you do. As of yet SI have not presented a solution.

My Bournemouth logo works fine?

Thanks & question

Firstly, these are great. I mainly use the FM forums for tactical and training discussion. I like to try and develop own tactics as opposed to downloading the work of others when dealing with tactics, training schedules etc but do not have the knowledge / experience (or patience!) to create graphics so am more than happy to download these beauties.

The only part that does not appear is the national flag next to someones name (or a team name). For example on your opening post the pic of Sol Campbell next to his name is a very small England flag, whereas on mine it is the default shield. Have fiddled but only made things worse and started to lose stuff. Have re-downloaded and all is good again apart from that same issue.

Sorry this is a bit long but my OCD makes the flag thing really annoying!

Thanks in advance