Sime Vrsaljko - player who will be the master of right back!

Unfortunately I must sold him.. his price was 1.4mil. and I sold him in Bayern for 8.5mil. :D
He will miss me, but with that money I have to survive..

don't miss him to much
you got Gorupec who will be an great FB too

I'm crying out for a right back on my villa save as only have Lichaj on my books who can play there. Iv had a bid of £4million accepted work permit agreed for this guy along with a £15 million bid accepted and contract agreed for cesar Azpilicueta and a £7million offer accepted and contract agreed for Marco Motta all I need to do is confirm the deals but I carnt decide which one to go for? My scouts are saying Vrasaljko will turn out better than Azpilicueta do you see this happening? Or does any 1 have a screen shot from about 2015?

I've signed him up on Bayern game to be rotated with Philip Lahm

Will sign him.

I see you have signed alan dazegoev at op, is he really good?
Even I have signed him in my united squad, but he doesnt perform well.

I found him the other day. I bought him for £1.6m. I couldn't get a work permit for him though so he's at my feeder club at the moment.

In my fourth season and he's at Valencia, tried to sign him on numerous ocassions but was unsuccessful due to work permit problems.:mad:

Just what I needed a quality right/wing back with bags of potential. Great find. ;)

He was one of my first buys with Ajax. Rotates with Van Der Wiel usually and gets some run outs in DM role as well to give some rests there. Always starts against lower league opponets and dutch cup matches. Has held his own against bigger teams in Europe too. Great signining for 850k. Loads of people trying to buy him from me. His agent asks for a new contract everytime I turn down a bid though.

I got him for my Man City game. Tried to get him during the summer but didn't get a work permit for him 2 times, both with appeals. Tried again during the winter window and got the work permit was given to him after the appeal. :D

I signed him in the first season, and then in my second season it says he needs a work permit again? >.< Sent him to Belgium for nationality.

I don't know how is situation in England, but today every news here in Croatia is like: Arsenal send their people in Zagreb,Vrsaljko coming! Deal will probably be confirm tomorrow according to news. If this is true, I'm happy for him and wish him luck in London

I don't know how is situation in England, but today every news here in Croatia is like: Arsenal send their people in Zagreb,Vrsaljko coming! Deal will probably be confirm tomorrow according to news. If this is true, I'm happy for him and wish him luck in London

Quick google isn't showing anything recent, only stuff from December about Arsenal trying to get him and Kovacic. EDIT: Now seeing people reporting recent (past 24hr) stuff from the Croatian media about him and Arsenal.

Anyway, bought him on my Newcastle game in the first season after my scouts thoroughly recommended him, did very well in his first few games but losing a bit of performance now, should probably rotate him more at his age.

I am deciding between him and Aurier from Lens. I think I'll sign Vrsaljko, because he has better stats. I hope I'll be able to get a work permit for him.

I am deciding between him and Aurier from Lens. I think I'll sign Vrsaljko, because he has better stats. I hope I'll be able to get a work permit for him.

You might want to think about Azpilicueta as well. He's similarly good to Vrsalijko and Aurier. Glen Johnson as well.

Just bought him for the 2nd time. Had him at my Ajax game as mentioned a few posts back. I have now taken a job with Leeds, few seasons in with Leeds its now 2018 and Iv brough Sime back under my wing. Brilliant player.