Sime Vrsaljko - player who will be the master of right back!

I don't know how is situation in England, but today every news here in Croatia is like: Arsenal send their people in Zagreb,Vrsaljko coming! Deal will probably be confirm tomorrow according to news. If this is true, I'm happy for him and wish him luck in London

Arsène Wenger would be "surprised" if Arsenal made a new signing before the transfer window closes.

The manager has been on the look-out for defensive reinforcements since Sebastien Squillaci joined Thomas Vermaelen on the injury list after the FA Cup tie against Leeds on January 8.

However the French defender has now shrugged off his hamstring problem and could return for Sunday's FA Cup tie with Huddersfield. The transfer deadline passes a day later but Wenger cannot foresee any activity before then.

"Transfer-wise there is no news and I would be surprised if there is any," he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...gers-duo-Madjid-Bougherra-Allan-McGregor.html

According to Daily Mail's website, there is a scout watching Sime:

"The Gunners have also sent representatives to negotiate with Dinamo Zagreb over the possible signing of teenage defender Sime Vrsaljko.

Arsenal have already had one offer rebuffed for the 19-year-old right back, who can also play at centre back and is in the senior Croatia squad."

This is not the Transfer Rumour thread..

Looks good, I'd look up his CA and PA too and put it in a spoiler in the OP.

****, nice player. in my game, sanga is desprate to leave cuz of real madrid interest. eboue is gonna get old. I SEROIUSLY CANT trust craig eastmond. im going for Sime Vrsaljko

p.s. any way for him to get work permit in epl

Just bought him for the 2nd time. Had him at my Ajax game as mentioned a few posts back. I have now taken a job with Leeds, few seasons in with Leeds its now 2018 and Iv brough Sime back under my wing. Brilliant player.

Could you show a screenshot of him in 2018? I usually buy him for every team I play and I would like to know how he turns out to be. :)

Cheers

i sign him in my Barca save for 5M and i sure he gonna be the next Daniel Alves.

im so proud that im going to school with his brother xD

i bought him with gladbach at the start of the game. in the first year he challenged levels for the starting XI (as right back). he needed a while to settle but at the 2nd half of the season he started to play really good and his stats were getting better and better. since the start of the second season he is constantly underperforming while the rest of the team performes well. by stats he is already my best right back but at the moment he is only 3rd choice at the position. i tried lots of things and gave him a fair amount of chances - he never payed back. anyway, he is still young and i bet his performances will improve again but so far he isn't that great to me as his stats don't match his performances.

btw: better than sagna? in your dreams!