Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down!

:mad:Omg this is so annoying why cant I win any games even with these tactics?

Everybody els can:mad:

My team-talks are good because i look at my team-talk feedback and they seem to like it and the teams morale is very good.

But not sure about the line-up, i'll just change the line-up around a bit more.

played a couple of games and after a horrendous run with tottenham so far ive had a lot better success with it, unbeaten in 4 games after a 9 game run without a win.

Speed

Can you find out the fastest player in the squad or the squads speed ?

Omg i cant beat Stoke????

This game is really annoying me now, how do people do so good at it and im using the same tactic and it isnt working.??!?

Last edited:
these tactics are merely average because the strikers and attacking midfielder always play poor! I tried for liverpool and gerrards match rating was between 5.4 and 6.4 every match.

I have tried this tactic in five matches, I lost to Liverpool and Sunderland and played 1-1 against Dinamo at home .. it is something I am doing wrong .. I am a Man City .. I bought veloso, moutinho, asenjo, balotelli, srna, zhirkov, g.rossi ..​

canpolat, your not winning because you pretty much bought a whole new team, and the language barrier is stopping the team from playing good together, and for all the other ppl losing out there, you need to give the tactic a good 4-5 games before you start winning because you must be changing the tactics to much.

HOME-VILLA-3, BORO-1....VILLA-5, STOKE-0....VILLA-1, ARSENAL-0
AWAY-MAN UTD-3, VILLA-3, HULL-0, VILLA-2, BOLTON-1, VILLA-2

k now ill post the original tactics from my QPR game, thanks a million sean:) ill c if they work.

yes they'll work with man city if you get the right players....AML-buonanotte from river plate in argentina is what player i use there:) not yury zhirkov.

I got yury zhirkov instead, i am using a 4-3-3 formation and it is working well so far its just starting to get me good results now.

But good tactic anyway;)

My back up plan will be what you said.

Sorry, dont know.

How did you change your skin?
And, how do you upload pictures when i try it says i need URL?

If you want to see close up of ur images, right clkick and click either open in new window or tab and then zoom in.

i changed my skin by downloading some from the "skin and graphics" section, saved onto my desk top...and then extracted to my file, there will be a guide telling you how to do everything on there.