Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down!

sounds good ill check them out, i dont know if they will come to such a small club...from such a big club

i used this tactic with man city and won premiership by a point in my 1st season...

also won ufea cup...

Doesn't work against all teams but is a very solid tactic...

steaua when you did your tactic did you do attack or defense mentality? With Man City

Beat arsenal 1-0 in FA cup :)

Last edited:
Im about 2give it ago ;) im sure it wont let my team down as i use similar tactics with my man city team now

I am doing much better than expected with Man City usually im really bad at this game, im joint 2nd in the league and doing really good in cups and europe

I can't understand it! This tactic isn't working at all for me and my Villa team, in fact none are! I don't know what I'm doing wrong, this is the first FM that I have strugged with :(

Where? I can only see the copied post from first page detailing the tactic. I'm so stressed lol, hardest FM EVER!!!

It takes a few games for your team to get used to the tactic/formation, so you might lose a few at the start.

stop changing ur tactics, thats why ur losing, your team needs a little bit of time to get used to the tactic...

ur players also need time to adapt to your other players, and also the country...like for me...pato isnt playing good cuz he cant speak english yet:(

Omg i cant beat Stoke????

This game is really annoying me now, how do people do so good at it and im using the same tactic and it isnt working.??!?

may be it's because of they're playing the same match again and again until they have a win :D i am the same as with you. But i am coming to an end ..i nearly found a tactic that can be the best one. Wait.. Coming soon (H)

i was using Willster's 3232, the one before his latest one, and finished the season very well. but i realized, with one CB, i was leaking more goals than I want, so I employed this tactic to start my next season. i am now half way through, and have to say the tactic is very very good. one thing i noticed, as others also have, is that the ratings for the CM, and also the 2 STs, are very low, especially in the first half, and sometimes the whole game. my strikers always have a hard time playing in the beginning, and then bang in a goal to save his rating to 7.0, but on the occasions he doesn't, he gets 5.5 or so.

any tweaks for the strikers/CM to get better ratings?

hey steau could you upload your own tactic file pls i read your instructions but can't make it right

Last edited:
are you talking about the file that justlee uploaded? yaeh i am using them now but when i use that tactic file my wingers and strikers swap their positions spontaneously in match:) so if you can upload your your own tactic file i want to try them too

Last edited:
[quote= hi mate spent over an hour doing your tatics and they are pish getting beat 5-0 at home and 4-1 aye right mate