Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down!

1.7mil but i have 2.97m budget left

But i proberly goin to get rid of a few.

You must get hardly any injuries with that team?

i have had one or two but not many as i said got cover comming in soon

have no idea sorry mate think i can't im prove mine just got offered 35mil for my leading scorer who is 30 years old have to take it i think

hmmm looks good but not working for me with liverpool, still without a win in 4 in the prem

these tactics are merely average because the strikers and attacking midfielder always play poor! I tried for liverpool and gerrards match rating was between 5.4 and 6.4 every match.

couldnt agree more, same thing happening for me

I am QPR and I am currently 7th in the championship having bought 20 players. I have used this tactic since the start of the season and I have won 1 and drawn 3 (the 3 I have drawn have all been 2-2). Also I beat Middlesborough in the cup on pens. How long will this tactic take until it works well like you said?

finished my first season using this and i finished 6th media said 11th so very happy with that think next season will get even better

Last edited:
great tactic. i tried this with man city about 4-5 times and it was poor but i started a game with arsenal only bought balotelli,porebnyak and diarra and it has been great iam into the start of season 3 and first season came 4th but 2nd season won prem, fa cup and league cup and got to semi's of champions league to all those who are having trouble with it try with arsenal great tactic

when you did it with aston villa. who did you have has your playermaker and targetman?

got any screen of you aston villa squad when you first did it?