Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down!

yeah steau bucharest is right your team needs time to gel and if your changing your tactics every 5mins your not gonna get very far. you shouldnt really need to sign like 8 players anyways QUALITY BOYS NOT QUANTITY

So what's the chances of some screen shots as proof of how good you are? eg: Fixtures results screen, Manager History screen, tactics screen, etc...

Cos anyone can say "I just beat Arsenal 6 v 0"

Oh, and by the way, I'm Darlington and I've just won the European Cup scoring 97 goals and not conceding a single goal !!!

haha ma-li:) your dumb. just dont even talk if you say stupid stuff kay? thanks. stop talking here no1 wants to hear you whine

haha ma-li:) your dumb. just dont even talk if you say stupid stuff kay? thanks. stop talking here no1 wants to hear you whine

Oooohh, love it... how old are you?

All I said was show me some screenshots to show us all how good you are, or even better yet, upload your tactics for everyone to see instead of putting up a load of pish on everyones threads about how good you are and that giving all players maximum creative freedom will solve thier problems!!!

Oh and now I just won the World Cup with Cuba beating Brazil 52 v 0 in the final !!!

creative freedom does work incredibly well, But its only effective when you give it 'One' player eg. i only give it fabregas.

give it too many players it will back-fire on your team, Like when you play the big teams when all your players are out of position.

JUST give 1 players alot of creative freedom.

Last edited:
if you give all your players creative freedom...you players will play like headless chickens! :) yah, fabregas and moutinho are like the best players for creative freedom. also srna and ronaldo need it

i used this tactic with sunderland, and while it seems to work for everyone else, it does not work for me, i was bottom after 19 games using this tactic with 13 points, i started playing my own 4-4-2 which worked alot better, then changed to "4-4-2 very good midlesbrough" or soething along those lines. saved my job and sunderlands prem status. this tactic may well work for good prem teams, but dont use it if your a bottom half team, you'll fail. not sayin its a bad tactic, just not a good one for weaker teams

AMR- agbonlahor...hes fastest playa in game

....no he's not!!

1. i know its not "real" but cisse left him for dead when i played villa.

2. search attributes----- accel=18 pace=18.....there are equally as and faster players. i said "18" because players with 20 for them will drop somewhat if they play alot of games in a short space of time. and playin gabby on the wing??? you for real??? he's an out and out goal scorer. now ronaldo, thats a winger!

mate what players do you have in your team??

since my save game corrupted when my comp froze during saving im still in 1st season on backup save, on 30 games, 11th in league with origional squad plus a center back i blew 12.5mill on , worth it tho, hes a rock. i seriously cant spell his name! from shaktar i think, apart from that the team is generaly....

gk. gordon
def: chimbonda, mcartney, ferdinand, strange name fella, lots of y's and c's in it.
mid: richardson, emerson, reid, diouf
att: cisse, jones

Question

hey fellas:D im back once again but this time...i have developed a tactic for...Villa

..........FC..........FC..........
AML..........................AMR
................MC.................
................DM.................
DL.......DC..........DC.......DR
................GK..................

DR\DL-ARROWS UP!
DC\DC-ARROWS DOWN!
MC-ARROW UP!
AMR\AML-ARROWS UP!
*EVERYTHING ELSE STAYS THE SAME*

MENTALITY-3 CLICKS TO THE RIGHT.
CREATIVE FREEDOM-LEAVE IT HALF.
PASSING STYLE-5 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
TEMPO-4 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
WIDTH-LEAVE IT HALF.
CLOSING DOWN-MAXIMUM.
TIME WASTING-MINIMUM.(why waste time when we can score?)
DEFENSIVE LINE-LEAVE IT HALF.
TACKLING-LEAVE IT HALF.
**TICK THE TIGHT MARKING BOX, NOTHING ELSE**

SET PIECES..........LEFT..........RIGHT
CORNERS..........6 YARD BOX..........6 YARD BOX
FREE KICKS..........MIXED..........MIXED
THROW-INS..........MIXED..........MIXED

MENTALITY-1 CLICK TO THE RIGHT.
CREATIVE FREEDOM-LEAVE IT HALF.
PASSING STYLE-5 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
TEMPO-5 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
WIDTH-LEAVE IT HALF.
CLOSING DOWN-MAXIMUM.
TIME WASTING-MINIMUM.(why waste time when we can score?)
DEFENSIVE LINE-3 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
TACKLING-LEAVE IT HALF.
**TICK ALL EXCEPT FOR OFFSIDE TRAP**

SET PIECES..........LEFT..........RIGHT
CORNERS..........6 YARD BOX..........6 YARD BOX
FREE KICKS..........MIXED..........MIXED
THROW-INS..........MIXED..........MIXED
DR-FORWARD RUNS-OFTEN, THE NEXT *3* LEAVE AT HALF, CROSS BALL-OFTEN.
DL-SAME AS DR.
DC'S-EVERYTHING MINIMUM EXCEPT FOR THROUGH BALLS-LEAVE AT HALF.
DMC-TACKLIN-HARD, NEXT *3* LEAVE AT HALF, THROUGH BALLS-OFTEN, AND LAST ONE LEAVE AT HALF.
MC-MENTALITY-6 CLICKS TO THE RIGHT, CREATIVE FREEDOM-4 TO THE RIGHT, TACKLING-HARD, FORWARD RUNS-OFTEN, THROUGH BALLS-OFTEN, *EVERYTHING ELSE LEAVE HALF*
AMR-CREATIVE FREEDOM-5 CLICKS TO THE RIGHT, TACKLING-HARD, NEXT *2*MAXIUMUM, LAST *3*HALFWAY ****TICK FREE ROLE****
AML- MENTALITY-MAXIMUM, CREATIVE FREEDOM-MAXIMUM, **ALL MAXIMUM EXCEPT FOR RUN WITH BALL-LEAVE AT HALF.
FC'S-MENTALITY-MAXIMUM, PASSING STYLE-5 CLICKS TO THE RIGHT, TACKLING-HARD, FORWARD RUNS-OFTEN, CROSS BALL-RARELY **EVERYTHING ELSE LEAVE NORMAL**

TRANSFERS IN- VELOSO, DEFOUR, ONYEWU, SRNA, ZHIRKOV.

SUGGESTIONS- WELL NOW FOR MC, OR DM...MOUTINHO OR DIARRA!?! I NEED SUGGESTIONS, WHO TO GET...THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW:(

hey steaua bucharest

I just have a question for you... (sorry i am from denmark do not speak/write english very good)

i have also started at manager game with Aston villa and i fell over your tactic and i can see that your tactic is highly praised in here

But something i am woundering aboubt is what about is.

take your DC´S for example you have written that:

DC: EVERYTHING MINIMUM EXCEPT FOR THROUGH BALLS-LEAVE AT HALF.

What aboubt: Mentality, Creative freedom, passing style, closing down and tackling, do they have to be as minium or do you set them as team-instructions

Hope the you can help me

everything...mentality is part of everything. everything except for through balls is at minimum.

I am currently managing spurs as i support them in real life and i came across this tactic and thought i wud try it out and i have found it helps to dominate games as i played liverpool at anfield and had them on the back foot most of the game and i managed to get a 1-1 draw, and then i played fulham at white hart lane and beat them 3-0 and i have then played bristol city and sunderland since then both at home and have drawn them 2-2 and the fans are impressed with how the team r performin as we r in the top half and performin above expectations got west ham away next so hopin for a win that could take me up to 6th :)

....no he's not!!

1. i know its not "real" but cisse left him for dead when i played villa.

2. search attributes----- accel=18 pace=18.....there are equally as and faster players. i said "18" because players with 20 for them will drop somewhat if they play alot of games in a short space of time. and playin gabby on the wing??? you for real??? he's an out and out goal scorer. now ronaldo, thats a winger!

ronaldo overrated and would not come to villa. also i think he a fool so i advoid him! Gab done well for me so far in AMR so im happy with him keeping that spot!

hey steaua bucharest

I just have a question for you... (sorry i am from denmark do not speak/write english very good)

i have also started at manager game with Aston villa and i fell over your tactic and i can see that your tactic is highly praised in here

But something i am woundering aboubt is what about is.

take your DC´S for example you have written that:

DC: EVERYTHING MINIMUM EXCEPT FOR THROUGH BALLS-LEAVE AT HALF.

What aboubt: Mentality, Creative freedom, passing style, closing down and tackling, do they have to be as minium or do you set them as team-instructions

Hope the you can help me

Sorry to bother you 1 more time steaua bucharest....

i did just think (no i am not bragging) aboubt the Backs

DR/DL-FORWARD RUNS-OFTEN, THE NEXT *3* LEAVE AT HALF, CROSS BALL-OFTEN again mentality, Creative freedom, passing style, closing down and tackling should they just be as team-instructions or what do you do???

Hope that you will help me just for the last time :)

Vegito