Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down!

Loving this tactic, after a less than stellar season with Boreham Wood (got them relegated!) I got the Oxford United job, won all 7 preseason games by at least 5 goals and my first 2 conference games, while only won by 1 or 2 saw me have over 60% posession and over 10 shots ON target!
Top bag tactics fella!

yes ive used that tactic too and im aston villa played 31 games and havent lost yet ta for advice

used the tactic for my first game and LOST 4-1 to fulham. shall i carry on using it?????

Omg, first game in a friendly with hull i won 18-0. It was against winterton :D

Tactic

Hi,

How do u set the player instructions i cant seem to do them i have done the team ones though.

is there a link where i can download this formation ??

n ahh

i tried 3 game in those games i got 4 yellows 3 reds and broke anelkas leg it all good lol
p.s with mancity
lost 1 drew 2

Tried this on my Rushden and Diamonds game, 3rd season and i'm in league 1- predicted to come stone dead last in the league, drew with MK Dons away, Beat Southend away, beat Yeovil at home and lost 2 other matches, so i'm pretty pleased. In one of the games I lost my finishing was diabolical, and I should have easily won. I'll keep using it for now :)

fantastic tactics.... In my FA cup final.., I used in Liverpool team against Aston villa..., half time 1- 1 draw... 2nd half starting Gerrard shown red card... with 10 men... using this tactics... final score 1-3 ... with 10 men score 2 goals...

This is the most consistent tactic in the game have won everything with it, but when I came back from holidays it had been deleted off my computer and It has taken me 2 weeks to find these tactics again.... thank you steaua

looks a good tactic, gonna give it a try with my tottenham team i think

how about the mc? i find that they usually play poorly..

here are his home and away tactic, I just followed his instructions and uploaded, not sure if anyone as already done it like