Sir Alex Ferguson Orders loaned players back after son's sacking

Childish & petty from SAF,these young players would have had a chance first team football, Instead SAF chooses to **** up their football education and recall them to play u18/ reserve football.

Nice one Fergie!oO)

What a *****.

Rather than give the youngsters the first team experience that would probably boost their careers he's taking them from a team that sacked his son because they were bottom of the league?

What a *****.

Childish & petty from SAF,these young players would have had a chance first team football, Instead SAF chooses to **** up their football education and recall them to play u18/ reserve football.

Nice one Fergie!oO)
He can just loan the out again in the upcoming transfer window. It is not a big deal... :S

Jesus Christ, I thought you meant Danny Welbeck! phewww

im on the red nosed algie's (fergie) side for once :/
new management might mean a change in squad status for those players or a different style of management and saf wont risk it

What a *****.

Rather than give the youngsters the first team experience that would probably boost their careers he's taking them from a team that sacked his son because they were bottom of the league?

What a *****.

Who's to say those players would be getting played under a new manager? It was Darren's decision to bring them in, a new manager may not want them. Just as when a new manager takes over a new club players won't get picked for the first team, it's Fergie's players and he can do what he thinks best.

He is the best manager in the world and has always done it his way or no way and the only reason these players were loaned to preston was because of his son and doesnt owe preston any favours so dont see the issue!

I don't know how you can all say it's unprofessional. If it wasn't his son, and the manager got sacked, I'd want my players returned as well. SAF would have had an agreement with the Preston manager of how frequently these guys would get played, and a new manager could have completely different ideas. He could play new formations or a new style of football.

Imagine Wenger sending Ramsey to Forest, and then Billy Davies gets sacked and someone like Allerdyce or Pullis gets the job and emloys long ball tactics....hardly the game that he'd want to encourage upon Ramsey.

Wouldn't say it's unprofessional. It's his perogative to call back his players and who's to say he wouldn't have done it had Fergie JR still been in the job.

I doubt he would have, but nobody knows. I don't think it's unprofessional, but why should he help out a team that just sacked his son? Family > Football.

Yeah but it's sacking the manager who's led this team to the bottom of the Championship and has done a really awful job and is thoroughly deserved. IMO, very unprofessional from SAF. Of course he wouldn't have done this if Darren was still there.

Money on Fergie jr getting a job in league one then a few United players go out on loan somewhere?...

Yeah, the change in managerial tactics may be different than Darren's.

Pulis too lol
That caught me by surprise

Any Sunderland players on loan at Preston? :D

Nice one Fergie!oO)

He'll probably try and loan them out elsewhere if he can

Don't see the problem with this to be honest. He loaned the players to a manager he trusts and thinks will get the best out of them, not to the club. Now if a new manager comes in they may not play or play out of position.

Good decision in my opinion, I would of done the same.

I dont blame him for recalling these players, his agreement with his son for the loaning of the players could have been complicated with instructions on how he wants these guys trained and played - something he could never have with a new manager. He can always loan them out to other teams if he thinks they need additional development. Obviously he is not the only manager who doesnt have faith in the remaining people at the club following the sacking of the coach.

glad everyone jumps on the fergie bandwagon, when pulis has done the same. With the upheaval there is no guarantee his players are going to play, thats why he sent them on loan, he knew they would get playing time under his son

Its ok Daddy will sort it son. Lol although i would proberly do the same it is petty and little childish.

Its ok Daddy will sort it son. Lol although i would proberly do the same it is petty and little childish.
how is it childish, the loans expire on the 3rd of january. dont see you taking a pop at pulis