When Should I take over from Sir Alex Ferguson?

• July 2012

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • December 2012

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
I am sorry I was busy with exams...next update will be up soon...:)

Near Perfect January for United

Shah's United reign began with a near perfect month with a solitary loss in a league and progress in both the cups. This was in no small part to the attacking talent the club possess with an average of 2 goals per game for the most successful English side.

Premier League

QPR 0 - Manchester United 2
(Anderson, Cleverly)

View attachment 327353

Manchester United
3 - West Ham 0
(Ferdinand, Cleverly, Persie)

View attachment 327348

Manchester United 2 - Arsenal 0
(Ferdinand, Rooney)

View attachment 327350

Manchester United
5 - Fulham 0
(Cleverly, Rooney x3 , Welbeck)

View attachment 327349

Aston Villa
2 - Manchester United 0
(None)

View attachment 327351

Capital One Cup

Semi Final Leg #1

Manchester United 4 - Fulham 1
(Kagawa, Young, Rooney, Vidic)

View attachment 327362

Semi Final Leg #2

Fulham
1 - Manchester United 3

View attachment 327363

After a scintillating victory over Fulham, Manchester United will now face fierce rivals Manchester City in the Captial One Cup Final in February.

Any suggestion guys? Format of the posts seem proper? Are monthly updates good or do you want weekly updates? Any suggestion would be helpful

I will post a big update in the next 12 hours...:)

30th​ January, 2013
I was very disappointed as I made my way back to my apartment after the team talk. We were horrible out on the field today. The players seem to have got complacent I thought. We shouldn't have lost to Villa. They were a mid-table club at best and our defense, midfield and attack all was very shoddy. I resolved mind for a very firm training session for the next few days as we prepared to go to Anfield. With the resolve made I felt slightly better. Stepping into my small one bedroom apartment I couldn't help but think about the change of fortune for me. From a janitor’s son to being the manager Manchester United. Sometimes I still thought that I would wake up to the horns honking outside of the city park and all of this would go away as a dream.

(My home for 11 years)
View attachment 327864

(My current Home)
View attachment 327863

I picked up a tin of Coke from my fridge as I thought about my life before the night I ran into Sir Alex’s car. My childhood was already tough with no mother and my father working 16 hours a day. My father was a good man but even he was affected by the pressure sometimes and a few beatings were not something unheard of for me. The real test for me though began after his death. I was 14 without any education and no skills that I knew. I did any job I could get but the pay was too little and inconsistent to cover the rent and I moved out of our tiny apartment to the parks. I would sleep where ever I could find a space to sleep. I worked as a sweeper, lawn mower, trash picker and for a time even as a drug peddler though in my defense I had no idea that they were drugs. Living on the streets for 11 years had toughened me up.

The finished can of coke brought me out of my reverie. I crushed the can and went to my bedroom humming and thinking of what would have been. The tough childhood, numerous jobs, sleeping on park benches will always stay in mind but most of all what will stay in my mind is that one name, that one night of bliss when I forgot about my sordid life, that one single girl that I loved.

Last edited:
Anfield gears up for United Visit

View attachment 327865

16th​ place Liverpool will be host to Manchester United this weekend as they will try to make something out of their highly disappointing and underwhelming season. Meanwhile Liverpool’s decorated rivals will look to bounce back from their defeat at Villa and march towards their 20th​ League Title.

Team News
Liverpool: Martin Kelly is the only known injury for the Merseyside team. Liverpool are expected to line up in an attacking 4-2-3-1 with Suarez leading the attack for England’s second most decorated league side.

Manchester United: Similarly like Liverpool, Rafael is the only United player who will miss out with an injury. United are expected to line up with the 4-4-2 which has seen them win many matches this season. Shah has confirmed that Hernandez will definitely play after his hat-trick last time the two sides met.

Odds
Liverpool: 7-4
Draw: 11-5
Manchester United: 5-4

Last edited:
Manchester United pile further misery on Liverpool
Manchester United returned back to winning ways against Liverpool after coming back from a goal down to win 2-1. An early goal from Luis Suarez made it look like it would be Liverpool’s game but Manchester United rallied back superbly via a 20th​ minute Hernandez game and 46th​ minute Vidic header. Manchester United then continued to out pass and out play Liverpool in the 2nd​ half of the match although they didn’t manage to score thereafter. The match however was marred by an injury to Van Persie as Liverpool injured 4 of Manchester United’s players in the second half as they finished the match with 10 men.

View attachment 327870

Manager Reaction
Savan Shah: It was a great match and a great performance by the team although a few more goals would have pleased me. The standard of the refereeing though was disappointing. They managed to injure four of our players with only a single booking. I will be talking with the board about lodging a complaint. On the positive side Wayne, Hernandez and Vidic played brilliantly. Van Persie will miss 5 weeks and Carrick will be out for one week.

Brendan Rodgers was unavailable for comment as the Liverpool team boycotted the post-match conference.

Last edited:
Profligate Manchester United suffer twin draws
Manchester United utterly dominated the opponents in both the matches but failed to record a win as they hit the post and missed sitters in their matches against Norwich City and Benfica. According to opta stats Manchester United managed to hit 25 shots off target against these teams which accounted to 70 % of the total shots taken by them. Shah was seen furious and screaming at his players in both the matches but to no avail.

Manchester United v. Norwich City

View attachment 328556

Benfica v. Manchester United

View attachment 328557

I am really sorry guys...I went on a vacation with my girlfriend and totally forgot about the story..

Big update tonight...will anyone be following?

FA Cup takes United to White Hart Lane

League leaders travel to second placed Tottenham for their 5th​ round F.A cup fixture. Manchester United last won the F.A cup 10 years ago and young manager Shah will be looking to rectify this. Manchester United has performed well against top teams this season and will be looking to continue in the same vein against the chasers in an attempt to demoralize them.

United rout Tottenham

View attachment 335167

In an unusually lopsided game at White Hart Lane, Manchester United secured passage to the 6th​ round of F.A cup which pits them against local rival City by routing 4 goals past a hapless Tottenham defense. Rooney opened the scoring as well as scored the last goal of the game which will please him as he scored nearly after a month.

This win will put United in a buoyant mood ahead of next Sunday’s league cup final against their noisy neighbors.

League Cup lights up due to Local Derby

View attachment 335177

A normally dull and tepid affair and fixture promises lots of heat and fire crackers as cross town rivals Manchester United and Manchester City prepare to battle for the Capital One Cup. Normally both teams would field fringe players in the cup but stars from both teams will feature as both the clubs will try to gain an upper hand on the other.

Form: Manchester United defeated Tottenham 4-0 ahead of the match and will be in a buoyant mood but the same can’t be said about city who have played two uninspiring draws prior to the match and just about defeated Charlton on penalties.

Team News: The only big name missing from this fixture will be inspirational signing Robin Van Persie who is out due to an injury otherwise both teams will start with a full squad.
It is expected the pantilimon will start over hart in this fixture and that Micah Richards will make his long awaited return in this fiery fixture.

Odds: Both teams are well placed at 1/2 apiece and most experts expect penalties to decide the final outcome.

City batter United, but United take the plaudits

View attachment 335182

Manchester United took the trophy and the morale as City failed to break
a resilient Manchester United defense despite taking 17 shots they failed to muster most of them on target due to a superb stop or an incredible block by the old guard of Ferdinand and Vidic.

Earlier, United took the lead through Rio Ferdinand who is enjoying a goal scoring run under Shah by rifling in a half-volley from an Ashley Young free-kick. After the lead United were content to let City attack, breaking up their play and frustrating City by keeping possession as City tried shot after shot to penetrate the United defense.

Both teams played very well and City were just unlucky to come up against a resurgent Vidic and Ferdinand who allowed nothing through them.

Manager Reactions:

Savan Shah: It was a good match. Lots of heat in the middle. Rio and Vidic did well to keep the city attack at bay. Shah joked that he was thinking about shifting Rio to the striker position after he has already scored 4 goals since Shah joined as manager at United.

Roberto Mancini: Their central defense was very good today. We were unlucky to lose. The score line doesn’t reflect the truth of the match.

Manchester United Head Coach Missing?

View attachment 335183

Reports are emerging from around Manchester that apparently young Manager Shah has gone missing. Shah missed the team training session after the City match and apparently no one of the club has been able to contact him.
It is reported that police drew blank at his house after Manchester United management worriedly reported him to be missing.

There are rumors that Shah has been kidnapped due to his dark and unknown history before he joined the club.
For now Manchester United is in turmoil having no clue of where their young manager may be.