When Should I take over from Sir Alex Ferguson?

• July 2012

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • December 2012

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
Distraught Manchester United stunned by Reading
A Manchester United without their manager Shah lost 3-0 to Reading on road. Distraught by the news about their Manager being kidnapped, United were unable to break out of the stupor as Mike Phelan failed to motivate the side against their premier league opponents. Reading dominated their opponents from minute 1 and could easily have scored more goals.

View attachment 335760

Manchester United Issue Statement
Manchester United club later issued a statement apologizing to the fans that travelled and stated that Manchester Police was putting its full efforts in locating the missing manager. So far no ransom has been demanded and it is being hoped that no damage has been done to young and upcoming manager.

View attachment 335764

City Police find lead in Shah Kidnapping

Just a day after Manchester United’s humiliating loss to Reading in the Premier League, Manchester Police released a statement that they have found a lead regarding the kidnapping of Manager Shah and are very close to solving the case.

Shah, 25 years has been reported missing since Manchester United’s Final wing against Manchester City. If sources are to be believed the kidnapping is related to Shah’s yet unknown past.

Shah Rescued, Hospitalized for Trauma

View attachment 335766
Manchester Police managed to free Manchester United Manager Shah after a rescue team led by the chief of police managed to trace down the Kidnapper. Shah was found unconscious and bore serious wounds on his face and legs. The identity of the kidnapper is being kept secret by the police as of yet. This will come as a huge relief for the club who had been suffering for a week since the disappearance of the young manager.

View attachment 335767 View attachment 335768

A quick trial will be held for the culprit though it will be put on hold until Shah recovers from his injuries. Most of the injuries aren't deep the doctors confirmed but the mental trauma which Shah has suffered will be over only on Shah’s choosing. For now Manchester prays for the young manager.

Hahaha! ****** ****! The Manager kidnapped?! I thought I went into tangents and embelishment in my story, but wow.
Weirdly it reads as funny to me :p is that wrong? Looking forward to more.

Hahaha! ****** ****! The Manager kidnapped?! I thought I went into tangents and embelishment in my story, but wow.
Weirdly it reads as funny to me :p is that wrong? Looking forward to more.

It was meant to be funny...:D Do i extend the kidnapping story more? Or just let it come to end? Opinions are welcome..

One of the funniest fm stories out there! Can't wait for more updates

Thank you for all the response! Do you want me to delve deeper into the kidnapping thing? Or just move on? Replies will be appreciated...

Shah out of danger, to be released in 2 weeks
A press release from Manchester United Football Club regarding Shah’s health sparked worldwide celebrations as fans of the club danced and sang for the young and upcoming manager who has won over the fans after brilliant displays by the team.

Shah is expected to be back in the dugout by the end of March but it will depend on his own mental status and condition. For now the players, club and fans are right behind their young manager along with the rest of the football fraternity.

Suspect Nabbed only a ****
In another press release on the same day, this time by the Greater Manchester Police, The chief of Police announced that the suspect nabbed by them was just a hired crook that was paid to hold Savan Shah and was not the real culprit behind the crime. Every effort is being made to make the crook talk about his master.

Is this kidnapping related to Shah’s past? Or is it an attempt to sabotage and derail Manchester United Football Club? Only time will tell as this case unfolds like a game of chess. For now the **** is captured but the King still lurks.

Buoyant Manchester United sail past Sunderland

View attachment 336289

Manchester United dominated from minute 1 as they ran out 2-0 winners with Anderson showing the talent for which Sir Alex bought him for. United held most of the possession and according to opta 70% of the possession was by United and they made good use of it too. Rooney opened the scoring in the 33rd​ minute after a beautiful Anderson pass and Anderson got himself on the score sheet thereafter. From then Manchester United put on display their sleek passing as fans sang songs for their young manager, “ He is so good, He is so good, With him on the helm, Even Mafia’s want a piece of him”.

The horror of the past week now turned to fun as Manchester United celebrated the return of their young protégé.

Manchester United Hammer Benfica…

View attachment 337050

Manchester United continued their fine form as they hammered Benfica 4-1 in the second leg of their first knock out round match. Nemanja Vidic was the Man of Match with 2 goals by their commanding leader. It was a dominating performance and only heroics from the Benfica keeper kept the scoring at 4. Javier Hernandez and Phil Jones also found the back of the goal as praises for Shah were yet again sung throughout Old Trafford.

As Barcelona complete epic comeback

View attachment 337051

Barcelona stunned the world of football, stunned Chelsea and quieted London after they came back from a 4-0 first leg deficit against Chelsea. The defense that did everything right in the first leg did every time wrong this time round. It was a brilliant performance as Barcelona proved that are yet the team to beat in the world.

Last edited:
View attachment 337053

Manchester City fails to breach United Defense

View attachment 337052

In a dominating performance by Manchester City in their F.A cup fixture against Manchester United they will be left ruing by the fact that they couldn't breach their opponent’s defense as the match ended in a stalemate. Manchester City dominated the midfield, had more shots on target, harried their opponents but in the end had to come away disappointed and only thinking what could have been on another night as Manchester United earned themselves a replay at Old Trafford.

Clinical Welbeck helps United win

View attachment 337054

Danny Welbeck was the only player on the pitch who knew what being clinical meant as Manchester United won against a profligate and stubborn Swansea City. A total of 27 shots were taken by both teams but only 6 were on target and none so by Swansea. Manchester United won this battle but Mike Phelan as well as ailing manager Shah will be worried about their profligacy against lesser opponents.

View attachment 337055

Joe Hart errs as United sail through

View attachment 337056

An error by English International allowed fellow country mate Rooney to give Manchester United the lead in the 7th​ minute before a powerful header by Smalling sealed the victory in the 23rd​ minute. Thereon it was a game of cat and mouse as Manchester City chased Manchester United but were met with the head, legs or body of Chris Smalling who rightly took away the Man of the Match trophy. The only interesting thing after the Smalling goal was the announcement at half time that Shah will be released from the hospital in March end and will take charge from mid-April. For now Manchester United march without their leader.