May go counter against big teams and control against equal or smaller as long as the counter still gets some results ha struggling to stay up right now

May go counter against big teams and control against equal or smaller as long as the counter still gets some results ha struggling to stay up right now
Jup, that's a good option.

When use 3.0 4.0 and 5.0
no OI ?
All OI. Switch between 3.0 and 4.0 to be less predictable and 5.0 if you're the underdog.

GIVE THE TACTIC SOME TIME. AT +/- 10 GAMES IT WILL GET YOU RESULTS!

7 do you have any examples of you using the counter tactictactic?? Plus hAve you just used academy players cause your average xca can't be that high surely

i fancy starting a lower league game with these sets of tactics, do you think they would be suitable.

Does setting the striker to attack negatively effect the tactic? Ive seen lots of chances for the striker to exploit a run through the line but doesnt seem to be.

I have lost 2 out of 2 games with Man Utd against Stoke home and QPR away with the 4.0 tac.
I have played 12 friendlies with the 4.0 tac.
This is my lineup
De Gea
De Sciglio - Jones - Balanta - Rojo
Fellaini - Pogba
Reus - Mata - Januzaj
Van Persie

Last edited:
have to say this is an awesome tactic using both 3, basically i use 3.0 againts normal and weak teams and when winning by 2 goals i switch to 5.0 against big teams i use from initial 5.0 and when the results are not coming i switch of tactic 2 or 3 matches to 4.0 thats its really the same as 3.0 and works as good as the others, you have to give time to get it at 75% fluid to start getting good results. thanks Christian your awesome! definitely it has to be on the poll!