Crazy man, I played with this tactic and it works nicely just wanted something a bit more defensively stable for league 1 in england may come back to it later in my save though

Thanks guys. This season was crazy, standard squad, season two and winnen the CL. Have beaten ManU, Chelsea (2 times), PSG and Bayern. I am looking for a new team to test the tactic.

Christian can I request you do a lower Prem team?

Not Southampton but want to see the real underdog factor of it, just dont understand how the defence can be so stable with only one DM and a huge gap ha

Also when I was using it was never sure which version to use I know your explanations but still I was confused as **** is a lot easier when you are the tactics creator

Last edited:
UPDATE - NEW VERSION
Oke, this is a fast update. But next few days I don't have much time to test so I will post the last update (4.2 - Counter) and is created for small teams.

Media prediction - 15th. Sorry again for the fast update, but haven't more time to test, next days.

View attachment 353186

Downloadlink - 4.2 - Different 433
No transfers, first season.

Playing against a weak opponent, switch to version 2.1

Last edited:
Christian I can give it a go if you want, just been promoted to prem dont really have the players though, ah well will sort it

Hey there!) Here is my small update of results with 2.1 and 2.3 tactics. I'm Go Ahead Eagles because team is an underdog and they have funny name) Screens below shows u matches, league table, best match and the best player in the team now.View attachment 352268View attachment 352266View attachment 352265View attachment 352264

I made two transfers - Barrivera(100k) and Harrison(loan) Thanks for this great tactic to creator, will use it and post results)

P.S. Your topic again is not popular, but tactic is the best u've ever made, maybe even better than my favourite for FM13 4-4-2(Koen):p

Forgot to write, that I use 2.3 against teams like AZ, PSV, Ajax, etc., 2.1 in other matches. The next match will be against Ajax in Amsterdam)

P.S. Your topic again is not popular, but tactic is the best u've ever made, maybe even better than my favourite for FM13 4-4-2(Koen):p

Hahah, Yep. I get used to it! As long as I got some fun with posting tactics I don't give a f*ck.

Unfortunately they beat us( After first half I changed tactic to 2.1 and maybe it helped us... Anyway it was a good match and we r second now after Ajax.
View attachment 352253

P.S. We will meet them on De Adelaarshorst in the winter(6)

Really impressed with this tactic mate. I was using TFF's UNREAL tactic which is fantastic but I wanted something with wingers and attacking mids. Tried this and unbeaten in 10 games. Excellent work.

Managed to win the league in the end with the joint best defence and best attack in the league. I picked up a lot of draws but that is most likely down to the poor finishing and composure stats of my strikers, it was diabolical at times. But thanks once again.

View attachment 350080