This is probably only the second tactic download i have done in 8 years of playing FM.Start to play a little again was interested in a counter attack tactic as never used or built one with any considerable success.

I am not that impressed I mainly play as Liverpool so far lost 7 won 10 drawn 3 I have also conceded a lot of goals I should not be getting beat by the likes of Hull and West Ham.Gone 3 games without scoring I prefer all out Fluid Attack/control tactics this seems to overpower the AI also when it gets stubborn.

Thats majimbolainen.

Tried this tactic on current patch with United, Rosenborg, FCKøbenhavn, Leeds, Alkmaar and Betis, and withing 2 seasons i won the league with all teams, except Betis were it took me 3 seasons.

Great results with the "favorite" version of this tactic, the different thing that i do is during the season i just give rest after match and use a rotation system on my squad.

Some do really struggle with FM tactics and this tactic seems to have helped a lot of players so not a bad thing I did tweak it but its not for me and my managerial philosophy that is obviously based on Brendan Rogers tactics as a Liverpool fan.

One of the greatest things about the game is trying to replicate managerial tactics I may try and build an Arrigo Sacchi tactic who was well ahead of his time with AC Milan based on this template with a 4-4-2 now i have downloaded.

trying with arsenal and chelsea but not good at all.. what are you guys doooing? few ccc every game.

Any details on this new one goal? I'm away from a computer til this evening. Thanks

I used this tactic for a few matches and what I noticed was (even tho I won) :
My team forcing too many long shots. Is this how it's supposed to be ?
Also , is Falcao ok for to use for this tactic ? or is he bad ? He get's kinda bad ratings for me..